The online racing simulator
LFS modification
(19 posts, closed, started )
LFS modification
Hey guys, I've been looking for a mod - I saw videos on youtube but cannot get the mod. Its a bike mod, if someone can give me a download link or something it would be appreciated.
Quote from Mark Knight :Hey guys, I've been looking for a mod - I saw videos on youtube but cannot get the mod. Its a bike mod, if someone can give me a download link or something it would be appreciated.

Mods are not allowed as per the terms of use, therefore there won't be any legal discussion.
Quote from Mark Knight :Its a bike mod

Could ya give me the youtube link? I might check it out and tell you how its made.
This is also the problem of mods - some say that they use them just for videos or pictures (sort of inocent use,as it's not online),some see them and come to ask for them all the time. All these videos and pics just give a wrong impression of LFS.
Quote from Mark Knight :Hey guys, I've been looking for a mod - I saw videos on youtube but cannot get the mod. Its a bike mod, if someone can give me a download link or something it would be appreciated.

I do recall a few discussions (wow, nearly 10 years ago! ) about that exact modification. Some have come close with previous tweak programs to replicate it, but the actual two wheel bike you found a video of is lost in the ether of LFS's long history as a pure simulator.

I've also tried for alot of years to track down the version and tweak to replicate the XFG motorbike, but alas, it is gone with the wind.

If I was you, I would give up on that and find something else to enjoy about LFS.
Weird, you've got the same name as me!.
#8 - Sobis
Oh my god this is your first post in almost 9 years
The LFS site has lot's of lurkers, There are far more licence holders than posters.

And people who joined well before I did visit the forum and read the comments.

'cough, A point worth remembering, just how big the community really is. cough'
Quote from TFalke55 :Mods are not allowed as per the terms of use, therefore there won't be any legal discussion.

The only agreement that says no mods is the Forum Agreement. The End User Agreement that pertains to the actual Program of LFS does not mention "No Mods" so unless the devs change the agreement, it is perfectly legal, just don't talk about mods here as you agreed to that when you joined these forums.
...and don't expect ANY support!
Come on, LFS should be considered abandonware!

Buy and modify the game you play, take some screenies, maybe there's something cool for us all to look at! Why should we still defend a game's content on a forum?

der butz
Quote from der butz :Come on, LFS should be considered abandonware!

Buy and modify the game you play, take some screenies, maybe there's something cool for us all to look at! Why should we still defend a game's content on a forum?

der butz

come with arguments
Quote from der butz :Come on, LFS should be considered abandonware!

The devs could never release another thing, never update, never speak to us again and it's still not abandonware as long as there's a master server, IMHO.
You guys...

Imagine LFS was an abandoned industrial estate. It still is owned by someone and should be maintained and cared for. But there it is, once a masterpiece, now slowly rotting. Sometimes some guys with spraycans hop over the fence and paint the walls. Sure, some of the guys are proper artists, some just want to get their tags on a wall.
But if those people smear or paint, they bring life.

Get it now?

greetz

der butz
How about bringing life other way than shout "LFS is dead" and similar texts?
lfs is dead
LFS was never alive you bring LFS to alive .

Or not, its your choice :tempted:
Actual mods to the game are not permitted nor discussed on the main forum, but I figured everyone here has already displayed that for you.

thread closed.
This thread is closed

LFS modification
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG