The online racing simulator
HostAGame.co.uk - Web Server Downtime
(12 posts, started )
Hi,

In the next few hours or so Hostagame.co.uk's web server will be unavailable this will include out main website and the control panel. This is needed to utilize a better system for web hosting. In turn means we can provide Free webhosting with all servers

Thanks for your patience,

Azza - Hostagame.co.uk
Quote from hayward :Hi,

In the next few hours or so Hostagame.co.uk's web server will be unavailable this will include out main website and the control panel. This is needed to utilize a better system for web hosting. In turn means we can provide Free webhosting with all servers

Thanks for your patience,

Azza - Hostagame.co.uk

Hey i consider ordering from you guys. hope you guys fix your paypal soon
Paypal is coming as soon as the web hosting is up as we can setup mail accounts and setup a payments account for paypal we look forward to your custom
Quote from hayward :Paypal is coming as soon as the web hosting is up as we can setup mail accounts and setup a payments account for paypal we look forward to your custom

May i ask, how will this work? i purchase a server through paypal, and write name of the server, ADMIN password

How will it be setup so it will be displayed on "Display list"? And how will the server name get colours. And can you set it to drift server and choose settings, like which cars etc. Demo/S2/s1?
You order via the website once the maintenance is complete of course then once the invoice is marked as paid which happens instantly after the paypal transaction is complete the server will then be installed.

We Provide Unlimited Support with all services so feel free to ask anything

Azza - Hostagame.co.uk
Quote from hayward :You order via the website once the maintenance is complete of course then once the invoice is marked as paid which happens instantly after the paypal transaction is complete the server will then be installed.

We Provide Unlimited Support with all services so feel free to ask anything

Azza - Hostagame.co.uk

Please add so you can change Slots, cause it looks like 47 is the only option
As with LFS servers the slot capacity can be changed via setup.cfg so i charge for 47 then you can set it up however u like
Quote from sortexx :Hey i consider ordering from you guys. hope you guys fix your paypal soon

This issue is now resolved and we can now take orders
Quote from hayward :As with LFS servers the slot capacity can be changed via setup.cfg so i charge for 47 then you can set it up however u like

I tried to host at my home, only problem was i couldnt login as admin. And i don't know how to add colour to the server in CFG plus i couldnt find server on display list, my team mate said that it was grey.
Quote from hayward :This issue is now resolved and we can now take orders

Do you have skype kind sir?
xfire: azzalfs
Quote from hayward :skype: flamexxx2
xfire: azzalfs

Please if you have time, answer on skype

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG