The online racing simulator
SimFIA
(6 posts, started )
SimFIA
I only just really looked into this and i noticed or atleast i think i did.. that all places have been taken...? is there any other leagues like this 1 or anyway i can race in SIMFIA with 1 of the teams?
#2 - Nobo
No, i dont think all places are taken. I drive in the SimFIA:F1 and SimFIA: DTM ...there were allways free spots left.
In which one you are interested?
F1, i went on the site and i dont see any join/register button anywhere?
#4 - Nobo
The sign up goes over the forum. There you can sign up for a team. For example, my team Redbull Racing, we always had a free spot in each single race, except the first one. Post on the forums that you are interested to race, there are some teams searching for a driver.
Greets
ALDI
Thanks alot mate. ill do it now.
Well with it getting closer to race day for the DTM, we have seen M.Morris run a new WR only to be beaten by D.Sirois with a 1:48.82 taking over a second off the WR that was on there last week. Now who will have the faster race setup though? Both these guys are in the NA division it's going to be one killer of a race =) Will Sirois be able to walk away form the field like the first two races or will Morris steal his glory =)

Come out and join the fun of DTM =) Forget trying to catch all those whacko FZR guys with your FXR or or XRR, race in a league that runs just a single car, the FXR, makes for some awesome racing

SimFIA
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG