The online racing simulator
S1 License
(7 posts, started )
S1 License
Welcome. From time to time on my account lfs shed small amounts and just today I saved the license S1. I have read on the payment page that if I want to purchase a license from the accumulated funds I tell you. So please be deducted from my account the amount needed to purchase a license S1.

I have not found any info on how to self-purchase the accumulation of LFS account.
What?
Google Translate at its best.
I think he added 3pounds each time he had the opportunity and now he has 12pounds added to his account and he wants to know how exactly to buy a license with them? I don't know either tbh. You tell him.
In that case he has to send e-mail via Contact us and tell about will to purchase licence from his account balance. Will take a day to receive reply,but it will be done if account balance is enough for it.
Quote from Eclipsed :In that case he has to send e-mail via Contact us and tell about will to purchase licence from his account balance. Will take a day to receive reply,but it will be done if account balance is enough for it.

Thanks . Sorry google.translate
Looks like it's arranged. Welcome to S1

S1 License
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG