The online racing simulator
#1 - heawy
Cruise server's crasher and cheater - danielreolofs
all day crasher, usually containing the name "artur pl". it looks like it has a thousand accounts, banned almost every day and almost every day back to crashing.

http://speedy.sh/Z6wzc/arturpl2.mpr

These should not have computers.
#2 - OTone
Does this server allow tweak?
#3 - heawy
Tweak and mods not allowed but admins having not enough time.
lol good job danny
#5 - heawy
+ all day crasher, usually containing the name "artur pl". it looks like it has a thousand accounts, banned almost every day and almost every day back to crashing.

http://speedy.sh/Z6wzc/arturpl2.mpr

These should not have computers.
Why don't you play Real Racing 3, there is noone that can hack the game. Check it out on itunes for your iDevice or for Android I'm sure that you will never bored if you played that game
Quote from joordy599 :Why don't you play Real Racing 3, there is noone that can hack the game. Check it out on itunes for your iDevice or for Android I'm sure that you will never bored if you played that game

Shut up, you are getting banned from this forum immature kid.
Its funny how he has nothing to do with the subject and yet he finds a way to connect it. MAGIC.
I know danny hard to beliefe thats him.
the best I can say is that you report hacker on official forum or site of that host, if it is possible.... because noone can ban them unless they have limad rights....
WEll.. let's say hi to our own new Anakin Skywalker!

Indeed Jati, this is definitly not me.. I belong to those who are the last persons on LFS trying to let this game die further... :S

It's a little suspicious that this happend immedialty after i banned a cheater and stats manipulator ( which has been banned from LFS a while ago, but we know he got more accounts ) from our server. This guy called R1hard. Not saying it is him.. but it's the first thing what got to my mind.

This is too pathetic for words and i urge the developers to sort this huge bug out else it will be soon done with LFS as using somebody else his username is possible..

First i made a printscreen of my activities that day, You can all see this yourself.. and you'll see i have NOT been online in that server. I am pretty sure i have never been on that server.
Attached images
9 sept..jpg
I talked with danielroelofs's and its not important. The bigger problem is still a man who plays under the name "ARTUR PL" ...
you have got the wrong guy............. heawy ok
#14 - troy
Quote from danielroelofs :
First i made a printscreen of my activities that day, You can all see this yourself.. and you'll see i have NOT been online in that server. I am pretty sure i have never been on that server.

Looks like the replay is from a cruise server, on the page you took the screen-shot from you'll only see finished races. I'm not saying it was you, since it would be kind of stupid. But that screen-shot is useless in this context.
OK, well that could be Troy.. I didnt know that. We got more proof coming..

Anyway.. I was online at the time this happened. And a lot of people can confirm this.

First i was online at Oval Junkies and later on Corse Motorsports. Enough people there to confirm it was at the time this replay of hacking is recorded.

Anyway.. i got some things coming and i spoke to server owner already who it was and what he should do next time. Also i've e-mailed the developers, because if there is one thing which i hate.. than it's hacking and i dont want to be associated with that!
Quote from Chriship :Shut up, you are getting banned from this forum immature kid.

Its just the threu, look at youtube!
@troy bph cruise have lap time's and this guy doing laps for time with cheat i think.
Polaks are taking over the world.
Can somebody point me out where I see this danielroelofs name in that replay?

Only accountname I spot is 'harrisonford'

---
Oh wait replay got removed...

What retarded topic is this then?

Quote from heawy : it looks like it has a thousand accounts, banned almost every day and almost every day back to crashing.

Doh you can create a new demo account or as many as you want.
Quote from joordy599 :Why don't you play Real Racing 3, there is noone that can hack the game. Check it out on itunes for your iDevice or for Android I'm sure that you will never bored if you played that game

Looks like you are real racing 3 fanboy,according from your picture and posts. this is lfs,not real racing 3 :spam4:
Quote from Neon145 :Looks like you are real racing 3 fanboy,according from your picture and posts. this is lfs,not real racing 3 :spam4:

I just tell that need to check it out and yeah does it matter than I am love Real Racing 3? No!
Quote from joordy599 :does it matter than I am love Real Racing 3?

It does when you spam around that shitty game.
Lol danny are you crashing people again? Im not surprised at all, danny is very bad driver

Nah just joking, danny a good guy and he didnt do this crashing
Hey Benni!

This is hopeless and pathetic. But anybody who knows me knows it's not me. Besides Fras, Niki, Jati and many others can say i was online and racing at that time.

Guess once which famous name could drive on Demo, S1, S2 servers without a username or with ANY username and had exactly the same hacks?

@ Dave, Redline/Corse Danny here.. the topic is i guess still alive cause this guy used my username ( wrong.. not using it.. but faking it. )
Dont like that...i can tell u the issue... more privatly

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG