The online racing simulator
Nintendo 2DS Handheld
(8 posts, started )
Nintendo 2DS Handheld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAExBTWIp3M

Along with the Wii U price drop, Nintendo announced a budget version of its popular 3DS handheld: the 2DS. The system will launch Oct. 12, the same date as the next iteration of Pokemon: X and Y. It will be compatible with all of the 3DS games but without the addition of glasses-free 3D. It also plays DS games from Nintendo's previous-generation handheld.

The 2DS will be priced at $129.99 compared to the $169.99 price tag for the 3DS or $199.99 for the the larger 3DS XL. One significant change noted from the Nintendo's screenshots is the 2DS does not fold closed like previous iterations. This could be an option to make it more sturdy for children.
HERE I WAS WAITING FOR... no
at first i thought this was a troll.. but then i read more.

pointless tbh
Now my life is complete.

Who really cares about such devices, except 5 year olds?
Probably the same people who think the Wii U is relevant and the fact that Nintendo is re-releasing Windwaker on the Wii U is a big deal.

AKA: Mentally challenged people.
Wow HANDHELD, finally something new... :doh:

Anyway kinda pointless.
#7 - JJ72
actually if it folds and it plays (pirated) NDS titles I will buy it.
Quote from JJ72 :actually if it folds and it plays (pirated) NDS titles I will buy it.

Quote :One significant change noted from the Nintendo's screenshots is the 2DS does not fold closed like previous iterations.

Nintendo 2DS Handheld
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG