The online racing simulator
Placed third on the overall, guess i'll spend those 6 bucks on something

*Hope 2nd and 3rd places awarded with LFS upgrade too, i wanna do S2 any case, good race btw*
OK, I can send S2/S1 vouchers through the LFS network with an LFS licence voucher which can be redeemed by you and unlocked.

Alternatively, I can send money to your paypal adddress as a prize for you to buy whatever you want with it.

In the meantime if you want we can race again online just for more, the next LFS round for the GG is likely to be December.
Send me s2 voucher, dont have paypal acc
Quote from cuprum :Send me s2 voucher, dont have paypal acc

Hi I just voucher the voucher, I will send you an email with the details.
Nice job you've done here gjkemmenoe1. I am sorry I couldn't really bring anyone to the contest, but who knew this is going to turn into a great act of good will. Hope to see a video up soon aswell.
if i can get my word in... i say to send it, S2 please hehe.

(Yeah, no paypal account, might get one when i turn 18 on the next year)
Results are now up on the site, that and the medals table are all up.

Just the videos and prizes to give out now. Anyone good at video production, I can send you the reply file and make a broadcast with commentry if you want!
Quote from gjkemmenoe1 :Anyone good at video production, I can send you the reply file and make a broadcast with commentry if you want!

You could post this in the Movies section. I'm sure you will get noticed there and maybe someone will actually help.
Thank you General Games Waiting for next event
Anyone else want their prizes?
nice event, even if it good have been a few more drivers. some good racing.

gjkemmenoe1:
I post for Knistling because his english is not so good and he does not post on forum.
His lfs name is: "Knistling"
I talked to him and he is waiting for credits to be transfered to his account.
Or if that is not possible, via paypal but that takes some time because neither of us has paypal account. Will use the paypal account of a friend, will message you as soon we have figured that out!
It looks like I can only add LFS credit to my account. So it would have to be through paypal, sorry
Movies
It's been a little while but am still looking for people to make a movie of the race. If anyone has a reply of the race, you can just show the action from that, just by playing the reply and recording it with fraps cycling the views to the action and putting it on youtube.

I tried making a movie of it with fraps but it was a bit laggy.

Btw the next LFS race will be early December so 3.5 months away, so could advise for that in a month and a halfs time.

Thanks,

Graham
Quote from gjkemmenoe1 :It's been a little while but am still looking for people to make a movie of the race. If anyone has a reply of the race, you can just show the action from that, just by playing the reply and recording it with fraps cycling the views to the action and putting it on youtube.

I tried making a movie of it with fraps but it was a bit laggy.

Btw the next LFS race will be early December so 3.5 months away, so could advise for that in a month and a halfs time.

Thanks,

Graham

i could make an movie just sent the replay here
Here are the replys
Hello:

Attached are the replays for the LFS XFG race weekend, races 1, 2 & 3. Just play the reply in full, recording in some format in which you can easily upload to youtube, skipping between the players to where the action is happening.

---

Race 2 I will send via dropbox as too big for here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4nv ... ax/BL1_race_25L_5R_4F.mpr

------------------

Below are highlight in the race so you can catch the action first time round, the rest of the time just focus on the least boring action happening:

---

In Race 1:
A lot most of the action at the start in the first 4 laps with battling overtakes,

then not much action

then a little bit later on with an overtake and me flipping out toward the end

---

Race 2:
Battling in the first few laps, early German pitstops

Then overtake for lead after this,

closish between 1/2, 3/4 with pitstop lap 12 for leader

Me flip out on my lap 19, 3/4 laps down

*** GUA runs out of fuel lap 23/24

---

Races 3: Battling at the start

Me flip out lap 3 or 4

A bit of further battling later on

Thanks, It is a great help, much appreciated,

Graham
Attached files
BL1_race_12L_5R_5F.mpr - 1.5 MB - 180 views
BL2_race_8L_2R_5F.mpr - 1.2 MB - 222 views
Go again: Another round of LFS Scheduled
Hi:

I am struggling to know what to do next for the General Games, so do would you like another round of LFS on September 11th. Similar to before, but hope we can get more people for it.

If interested please reply, I will put it in the events section this time!
Yes sure, we get more people
Quote from gjkemmenoe1 :Hi:

I am struggling to know what to do next for the General Games, so do would you like another round of LFS on September 11th. Similar to before, but hope we can get more people for it.

If interested please reply, I will put it in the events section this time!

I might be interested in having some fun. This time I'll sign up if I'm allowed to do so.
Thanks for your interest in the competition here are some of the early details:

Prizes:
£24, £12, £6 for the first 3 racers

Races:
and Demo circuits, Blackwood GP, Blackwood GP Rev, & rallycross, more details to be decided

Hope have a few more than last time,

Regards,

Graham
In demo not reverse, but you could cruise yes, but dont know if laps count...
Ok: Second race
Date: Wednesday 11th September: 18:00 UK time

More shorter races this time:
1> Blackwood GP: 6 Laps
2> Blackwood GP: 2 Laps
3> Blackwood GP: 12 Lap
4> Blackwood GP: 2 Laps
5> Blackwood Rallycross: 8 Laps

Target Entrants = 12

So try and get as many as you can but no more than 3 from each country, min entrants = 6
what car each rounds?
Quote from gjkemmenoe1 :Date: Wednesday 11th September: 18:00 UK time

More shorter races this time:
1> Blackwood GP: 6 Laps
2> Blackwood GP: 2 Laps
3> Blackwood GP: 12 Lap
4> Blackwood GP: 2 Laps
5> Blackwood Rallycross: 8 Laps

Target Entrants = 12

So try and get as many as you can but no more than 3 from each country, min entrants = 6

Nice, will try to promote it these days!
LFS open to all
The LFS event is open to all, elite to beginner, if appropriate I will split the event into different classes.

Like last time someone has to host it. Check out www.generalgames.net & also click the Facebook icon in the sidebar to get to the Facebook page.

1 week, 5 days to go (wed 11th Sep) looking forward to it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG