The online racing simulator
The original Formula M thread
(179 posts, started )

Poll : Would you like to see the series in action?

Yes
No
Maybe
Quote from Cornys :Plan on it if the times work out Looking forward to it

The days and timings are already added in the race calendar.
Sign-ups are now open for the series! Please visit this link.

Rulebook will be added later on, possibly this weekend.
The rule book can be found here

If you have suggestions, reply underneath
By the way we decided to use this thread for all matters (yes, I know, might be confusing) but as long as you guys behave and follow the thread I guess it'll be ok. Maybe next year we'll get a subsection.
Question about sign up:
Should we use Real name ? or lfs name? Asking because i might have failed a bit...
Quote from F1 mainiac :Question about sign up:
Should we use Real name ? or lfs name? Asking because i might have failed a bit...

The sign-up form includes fields for both LFS and real names, so you simply fill both.
"Your account is still awaiting admin approval."

Grrrr!
Quote from Racon :"Your account is still awaiting admin approval."

Grrrr!

on google docs?
Quote from Racon :"Your account is still awaiting admin approval."

Grrrr!

Quote from Franky.S :on google docs?

You don't have to join Gmail in order to fill the form.

So yeah I don't know what you're talking about, Racon.
I followed a link to the SonicRealms forum, and there found a sign-up thread which required forum registration to post on. The link to the form was posted since, so all good now.
Quote from RandomnessInside :You don't have to join Gmail in order to fill the form.

So yeah I don't know what you're talking about, Racon.

thats what i was thinking :P

edit-

You dont need to sign up to the forums anymore. you can view the thread as a guest and in the post is a link to a google docs sign up page.
That explains.
Is there any timetable for the events yet? And how long are the races going to be? :o
Quote from TFalke55 :Is there any timetable for the events yet? And how long are the races going to be? :o

At the moment, only the event start times/dates are told in the race calendar, but we'll reveal the lengths later though.
It just says 17:00 UTC, not describing what it is, like if it is Qualifying, Pre-Qualifying or Race(s?)... That's why I asked...
Quote from TFalke55 :It just says 17:00 UTC, not describing what it is, like if it is Qualifying, Pre-Qualifying or Race(s?)... That's why I asked...

We won't organize Pre-Qualifyings since we allow the maximum grids. However, 17:00 UTC stands for the qualifying start time.
11:00 am USA Central Time.
I am in
Note to all - Fern Bay's last and first turn have now been edited which means the current hotlap list is false.
So... Do we get to download the new track soon? (;
Quote from Texpelt88 :So... Do we get to download the new track soon? (;

Sure, as soon as we clean it up a bit.
Hotlap list now reset!
how long is one race (time)?
Quote from DRIFT8 :how long is one race (time)?

We are yet to decide the race lengths both in time and laps, but for sure the races are to be at least 45 minutes in length.

The original Formula M thread
(179 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG