The online racing simulator
Woman swimming suit request
(23 posts, started )
Hi racers,
I would like to have woman swimming suit (aka bikini) in my LFS.
I have tried to do something, but I suck at photo editing and I dont have so much time...
basicly we need something to hold/hide brests (maybe bra), and something to hide thing between legs... ...nice skin texture...
and please nipples
I found that SUITR.jpg is only used on woman, while others used on man or even combination man and woman.
And please use higher resoultion 1024x1024 or more.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel
#2 - delis
It would be interesting to see a half naked girl in a car... in Helmet
Quote from delis :It would be interesting to see a half naked girl in a car... in Helmet

*BUMP* updated first post
#5 - SEV7N
Hi, I can try.
#6 - SEV7N
Lol
Hehe I have started it. Few tweaks I think it will look OK.

(Just getting the proportion right)
nice, nice, but helmet.... :P
dont forget part of bra above shoulders (if possible)
that a manly women
It's a man wearing one of those aprons with a womans body on it.
This is amazing hahaha, I would love to see somebody using this on track!
Quote from Sp33d Up :This is amazing hahaha, I would love to see somebody using this on track!

I think you cant see that if someone is using that suit.
Im not sure about that but 95% sure.
- suits can't be to be uploaded into LFSW.
Maybe LFSdevs should create that uploadable section, all other can see real racing suits from another teams (for example Ferrari F1 Team...)

BTW i liked that idea of bikini woman, but the only problem is that the person looks like as transexual.
Haha. Where to get it?
Any updates on this?
It's been over a year. Another update please? Is it still on?
Looks nobody likes women here, all gay
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Looks nobody likes women here, all gay

That'll be a sad and a disgraceful fact of LFS then, as much as we don't want to admit it

Since I actually went back to this thread and bump it up even though it's been 1.5 years, I think my exotic level of interest and sincerity is prominent. So I really do hope SOMEONE will make it.
I would love to try to make... but cannot promise anything... and I can probably start this only in next week...
Quote from delis :I would love to try to make... but cannot promise anything... and I can probably start this only in next week...

Oh yes thank you
Another month, another update?
Knowing Delis,I'm pretty sure that he's more busy with swimming suit of his girlfriend in these warm days,rather than this one...
Quote from CX883 :Another month, another update?

Are you that enthusiastic for the sake of a dead project of a pesky swimming suit skin?
Quote from RandomnessInside :Are you that enthusiastic for the sake of a dead project of a pesky swimming suit skin?

How is it pesky, you're not trying to imply that you're gay are you?
Quote from CX883 :How is it pesky, you're not trying to imply that you're gay are you?

Of course not.

Just saying no one's going to do this.

I found another girl a long time ago anyway...

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG