The online racing simulator
Yea Casey Mears more likely as he has been driving the 13. I do have to say he does a fairly good job with that team and both do have past expierience with Chip Ganassi - which could be good or bad.
But I seriously think Newman willl be in contention to land that ride also.
I didn't mention Mears or Sorenson as replacements, I mentioned them because they were young drivers who failed when jumping to Ganassi.
Quote from PMD9409 :I didn't mention Mears or Sorenson as replacements, I mentioned them because they were young drivers who failed when jumping to Ganassi.

Reed never had the best luck though. Could've won the NW championship in 2011 but was randomly dropped by Turner late on in the season even though he led the points after Daytona2.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Reed never had the best luck though. Could've won the NW championship in 2011 but was randomly dropped by Turner late on in the season even though he led the points after Daytona2.

yea that was bull
Quote from JackDaMaster :Reed never had the best luck though. Could've won the NW championship in 2011 but was randomly dropped by Turner late on in the season even though he led the points after Daytona2.

mmmmhhhhhmmmm
So tacky I want to vomit.

That upsets me.
Hoping Burton has a good day!
well that escalated quickly
Sounds like Kurt is being offered a 4th car at SHR by Gene Haas (who would sponsor the car himself).

Crazy part is, if I was Kurt I might not do it. However, Furniture Row has not offered him a contract extension it seems. If Kurt did goto SHR, then Newman would probably be the replacement over at the 78.
Quote from PMD9409 :Sounds like Kurt is being offered a 4th car at SHR by Gene Haas (who would sponsor the car himself).

Crazy part is, if I was Kurt I might not do it. However, Furniture Row has not offered him a contract extension it seems. If Kurt did goto SHR, then Newman would probably be the replacement over at the 78.

If I was Kurt, I would stay at FRR. It seems like a good, happy place for him.
I'm losing faith in Tony as a team owner. They got worse when they started a third car, and now they want to take on a fourth?
Quote from UncleBenny :I'm losing faith in Tony as a team owner. They got worse when they started a third car, and now they want to take on a fourth?

It isn't Tony's idea

MM is gonna be driving the 14 from Bristol onwards so I hear
That could make sense of why kh is in the 4 not the 39
Smedit: 78 team should be able i procure better sponsorship if it keeps running this good
MM confirmed in the 14 for the rest of the season except for Talladega (where we get another dose of silly hat syndrome). Tony not racing for the rest of the year.

Ty Dillon confirmed in the 3 next year for Nationwide. Sponsored by Yuengling beer. Here's what the car might look like:

well obviously austin is going to cup if it was not already confirmed.
Yuengling finally sponsoring someone atleast
Decent cheap beer.

Austin will definitely be moving up to Cup and probably be in the #3 and upset all the rednecks alive. Some are even saying RCR my host a 4th team for Newman.
SHR are honestly dumb as ****ing hell if they let Newman walk and let Busch drive for them.
Does not look to be stewarts call
http://espnmediazone.com/us/pr ... hannels-in-seven-markets/

ABC stations (7 of them) won't carry the IRWIN Tools Night Race. 6 of them will move it to ESPN, but Columbus, Ohio has moved it to a different local station (the CW) which is a pain in the butt.

I'm going to the race anyways, so it won't matter, but I hate to see network TV stations drop the race. Columbus's dropping of the race period is pretty bad though.
Ridiculous that one of the bigger races of the year is getting preempted by PRESEASON football. Especially considering no one worthwhile will even be in the game by the time the race is starting anyway. I like football...but come on.
Quote from UncleBenny :Ridiculous that one of the bigger races of the year is getting preempted by PRESEASON football. Especially considering no one worthwhile will even be in the game by the time the race is starting anyway. I like football...but come on.

I contacted Columbus ABC (since that's the one that I get where I live) and received an e-mail stating that the station was obligated to show the football game, and not the race

In any event, does anybody know where I can find the Modified race tonight on TV/Stream?
On TV its on Fox Sports 2, which I know on Time Warner is part of the "Time Warner Sports" package which most people do not get. I actually have it, but I can't find the HD version of the channel, which is total crap. I assume someone will be streaming it online.
Quote from UncleBenny :On TV its on Fox Sports 2, which I know on Time Warner is part of the "Time Warner Sports" package which most people do not get. I actually have it, but I can't find the HD version of the channel, which is total crap. I assume someone will be streaming it online.

Okay, thanks. Yeah, I don't get it

Until I find a stream I guess I'll listen to this: http://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/fans/bristollive/

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG