The online racing simulator
problems with g27 [solved]
(10 posts, started )
Yesterday it was all okey, i played lfs with my g27 and all okey. At night i turned of my computer, and today, when i wanted to play, its imposible to open the Laungh Gaming Software Profile, my wheel is totally desconfigured and if I open LFS.exe, it says me. Could not lad file: (and my driver name).

I'm so worried about that, i've unistalled the Laungh Gaming Software Profile and isntalled it again, the installer works, but when i try to open the LGSP it doenst works!

Any idea of what could i do?

please, HELP!
You could try making a new driver, or just try a clean install of LFS again.
the main problem is not that i lost my driver on LFS, the problem is that i can not lauch the logitech's profiler so when i want to drive my logitech is not configured.
Is this a symptom of a deeper windoze issue ?, if you've uninstalled the logitech profiler, reinstalled and it won't run then I'd suspect so.

Try doing a disk check, it may be a problem there, if that's clean then try ccleaner and check the registry, uninstall again, check again, then reinstall.

Try running malwarebytes and check it isn't a virus, but I'd suspect a disk issue given your symptons.

Are you running XP, or 7 ?
How old is your PC ?
Ok i am gona try it... My pc is 3 years old, windows 7.. Never had any problem like that...
fould 2 profiler's problems with ccleaner, but after repaired them it still dont works...
#8 - Nilex
Had same symptoms with another program: ran normal first few times then stopped without reason. No system changes, no firewall changes, nothing...
So i tried most commonly suggested 'fix' for everything on win7... run the exe or the shortcut as administrator. If that somehow works then you can permanently set to run like that by changing it's compatibility option.
If that doesn't work then good luck with finding solution cause who knows what it might be but it's a high chance old pc isn't the culprit. I recommend smart google search. Don't focus on the particular program that's giving you problem but in general how that program behaves and include win7 in the search. You will probably have to skip first few result pages giving you run as admin routine

Oh yea, i also reinstalled my program but it still didn't ran, only admin thingy did it. In my case it's only one exe file whole program, but it does require registry access so i'm guessing that's why it needed admin (after it didn't, jeez win7).
Make sure your wheel is plugged in, if its the logitech software end.
hi, at end i deleted all my computer (reset it) and installed everything again (doing a security copy before...).. 3 days withouth LFS is too much!
Finally, it works right..

thank you!

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG