The online racing simulator
#1 - jnr89
I am a noob with racing wheel
greetings, I get a DFGT and Im trying to get used to it...but I have a little problem...

In lfs when I turn or something and I get oversteering, the car just auto correct itselfs, it countersteer in some cases, I would love to disable that, I dont know if this is normal but this reminds me the feature of stabilized keyboard, I used to play with a xbox 360 controller and I never get an unwanted countersteering, I mean, I want to make by myself the countersteering, this is getting me depressive, I hope this is not normal

sorry for my bad english
Why would you want to disable it? That's what cars do in real life and it (force feedback) is the one thing LFS does better than anything else out there.

If you really want to disable it, which I don't recommend, then disable force feedback and simply enable centering spring on your wheel. You'll miss out on learning useful driving skills if you ever get in a pinch with a real life car though.
#3 - jnr89
Quote from Matrixi :Why would you want to disable it? That's what cars do in real life and it (force feedback) is the one thing LFS does better than anything else out there.

If you really want to disable it, which I don't recommend, then disable force feedback and simply enable centering spring on your wheel. You'll miss out on learning useful driving skills if you ever get in a pinch with a real life car though.

I would like to get the settings to use this with the 900 degrees but i only have to turn around 90 degrees and in the game the wheel itself gets full locked with more than 90 degrees turns, I am testing with XRG, XFG, XRT.

I drive daily, except sundays, I drive because my job demands me to drive daily about 70km everyday, I dont know what you mean with the forcefeedback but I disabled it and I found it more realistic, even if I dont feel the FFB.

In real life you dont get that crazy behaviour doing less than 100 kmh on the gravel or the grass, and everytime I get sideways, I have to counter by myself or I will end up crashing the front to a tree or something.
Quote from jnr89 :I would like to get the settings to use this with the 900 degrees but i only have to turn around 90 degrees and in the game the wheel itself gets full locked with more than 90 degrees turns, I am testing with XRG, XFG, XRT.

Sounds like your settings are all wonky then. Try this:

In LFS: wheel turn 900 degrees, compensation 0, force around 30-40%.
In profiler: overall strenght 105%, spring 0, damper 0, centering spring 0 and unchecked, degrees of rotation 900.

That should make your wheel work in LFS like it should, those are the equal settings I use with the T500 and it results in this.
#5 - jnr89
thanks!! It really works!! this FFB thing is a mess if is not with the right settings
This helped for me as well :-)

Little note: "profiler" means "Logitec gaming profiler"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG