Veri stronk tenk :star:
Quote from Joku123 :
Receipt.

Date: 25. heinäkuuta 2013 15:11:12

Vehicles received: M60
Slots received: 1

Veri stronk tenk :star:

Congrats Sampsa!
Hey dont hit on Jesse. Your tank sucks, atleast if you bump a thread bump it with some good tank
Quote from IsaacPrice :Hey dont hit on Jesse. Your tank sucks, atleast if you bump a thread bump it with some good tank

b-b-but M60 is unique tank. and stronk. :sadbanana
Nice.

I love all the whining threads on the WoT forums from people not in clans claiming it's unfair that they can't get one.
add me on euro servers. Bmxtwins
So, a rather strange thing happened the other day. Check out what happens next to me on the mini-map, and compare what I actually see. Seems like a bug, or something. FTR: I was using XVM 5 test2 at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEFoIaI0xz4&hd=1
This thread is still alive!

Notable things since I last posted: I bumped into TangoDelta from these here forums the other day (who proceeded to kick my arse in his Type 58) and we said hello.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the vk3002M. This is the tank I think that will finally teach me how to play mediums.

If anyone wants some platoonery, drop into the 'forumites' channel, password is 'play4fun', where I'm usually found most nights. Technically it's meant as a place where WOT forum members can meet up for toons, but as long as you're not a dick there you'll be welcome.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :So, a rather strange thing happened the other day. Check out what happens next to me on the mini-map, and compare what I actually see. Seems like a bug, or something. FTR: I was using XVM 5 test2 at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEFoIaI0xz4&hd=1

You had red ping indicator just before that started happening. Maybe it was just a connection issue?

Also I think I saw you in quickybaby's livestream. I remembered that you used that xyzzu nick in lfs too.

Quote from Crashgate3 :Notable things since I last posted: I bumped into TangoDelta from these here forums the other day (who proceeded to kick my arse in his Type 58) and we said hello.

It was me in my 100% stock type. You would have lost that game but our full health hellcat lost a duel to the enemy arty. And I yoloed around a corner to circle a kv1s and my team just camped behind the corner instead of helped me... Sometimes your team mates just..

Damn that type 58 is brutally slow without any updates. Not as bad as the T44 which I'm currently playing stock though. That thing is BRUTAL. Tier 8 with 144 pen, mobility of lawn mower and armor made of frozen grass.

Need to save some monies to get isu152 though, 30% discount now.
I think the KV-1S may have been mine. I came round the bottom end of the church, got hit once and got tracked, stopping me dead in front of about 3 tanks. As I fixed the tracks I saw you come round the corner, fired, dinged, and the next shot got my engine and set me on fire.

The T32 is a horrible grind. The top turret is bouncy goodness like the T29'sbut it's 21k xp to unlock, with the stock turret being made of wet paper. What's more, although you have the 105 from the T29 unlocked from the start you can't mount it until you've made 14k for the tracks, and have to make do with the 90mm.
Quote from Hyperactive :You had red ping indicator just before that started happening. Maybe it was just a connection issue?

Also I think I saw you in quickybaby's livestream. I remembered that you used that xyzzu nick in lfs too.

Maybe, but both the mini-map and the visibility failing at the same time seems bizarre (especially since it only fixed it self after I died, it lasted several seconds after all).

And yeah, I have shared my wisdom (using the word quite loosely ) on QB's chat a few times. When it happens to you it's not the World of Tanks; when it happens to them it's carrying hard.
I love my tier 3 or 4 tank, i have a howitzer (forget which one, whatever is biggest one lmao) qnd can 1 shot anyone in my game lol
Quote from Mustangman759 :I love my tier 3 or 4 tank, i have a howitzer (forget which one, whatever is biggest one lmao) qnd can 1 shot anyone in my game lol

I got a t1
Yes, WarThunder used to be called World Of Planes, but they were forced to change due to the similarity to World Of Warplanes.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Vote for me in the forum haiku competition and I will be spending my 5500 gold winnings on a shiny new TOG. Go on, you know you want to

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/i ... g-mutha-fudger-the-final/

TOG! TOG! TOG! TOG! TOG!

Sorry. It will not allow me to Log In.
Even after resetting my password.

edit: Reason, North American account.
I voted you chris. Please don't buy a tog.
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Iginla
New 7v7 team battles are the best thing ever and also the fastest way to grind huge amounts of credits. Making 50-100k profit every 2-5 mins when whacking noobs with premium tanks is just pure awesomeness. I love this thing.

uliuli
Anticipating the waves of people trying out the new Combat Car, I took my mini-maus out:

Note especially the number of hits received and potential damage received. This is in a tank with 180 hitpoints...
I did similar in my T127, the noise of all the bouncing can be annoying after a while

World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG