The online racing simulator
What was the most memorable moment for you?
Exactly what it says on the title...

Perhaps, include a replay too?

Can be funny, dramatic, mudane, drifting... anything.

Might as well get the ball rolling, long story short, [AA] Demo GTi, got lucky that some guy that was in front of me ran out of fuel, so i finished 1st only that time

(Was some Wr holder fyi)
#2 - Myffe
Probably the only race I managed to finish in LFS Finlands events when it was still up.

It was about 1½ hour race with GTR@Aston National and I had no experience in races longer than 10 laps. Also there were too many participants so they had to make 2 starts, got into the first one by only like 0,300 seconds .
Right in the first lap I luckily got up in the grid since there were few crashes in middle field. Drove some time without any problems but then suddenly all the grip was gone since my tires cooled back (didn't know this happens so I almost went to change them). Fortunately didn't lose any places and got my pace back up.
Then people started to pit and I did too even though my tires were still in okay condition. Lost few places because I refueled but others put enough fuel for the whole race. At this time I think I was about 15th-19th.
I somehow managed to get up to 9th place, I even overtook some but mostly because people weirdly still pitted. About 10 laps left.
Then at the hairpin before the last turn my cars front started scraping the road and I ran wide. Didn't understand what the **** happened but then noticed that I had left front puncture. Should have made my pitstop later. Got to the pits to change it and I was back to 15th place. Apparently quite many people had puncture with the same tire and because of that I got to the 9th place earlier. Got to the finish line and it's still my only over 20min race that I have finished.
Most memorable moment for me was propably seeing three guys (I remember Palon was one of them) triple drifting door-to-door with GTT's on Blackwood when S1 had just been released, sometime in July 2003. It just impressed me more than anything I had previously seen in any racing game and drove my desire to become as good as they were at car control.

That's the reason when I play LFS, I still mostly do it sideways.
#5 - Emyn
Rolling from 3rd position and losing the 3rd position of the championship by that at the GT1WS last race is still clearly on my memory. I'm not proud of it though.

Also, of course my first race for Genuine racing: 5th round of GT1WS at SO4, which turned into a victory for us. We had some pace as well as some luck there.
GT3 Touring Car cup season 3, final round. Win by 0.05s and claiming the title.
Also Masters of Endurance 2012 24h event. My first MoE, even single race.
#7 - CSF
Overtaking 2 cars around the outside of the long spoon right-hander at Ky3r in IGTC 2010.
Winning my first proper league race, in OWRL, in 2007. Fist pumping going over the line at KY3 . I had a run of something like 6 consecutive 2nd places prior and I remember getting wound up about that.
I'm lucky enough to have lots of good(and bad) memories from LFS. But I guess the best one would have been the 24 hour tbo race that savage did, it had everything - lots of good drivers involved, server issues, multi class, the last race we did before a few guys went off to do iRacing full time again, so many ups and downs in that race, timing out with 5h to go and going from 2 minutes ahead to 2 minutes behind, feeling like the race was lost at that point and ending up coming out just infront after the final stop after 4h straight of driving on my limit already and knowing I have to somehow stay ahead for another hour of a faster driver in that combo. The atmosphere in TS exiting the last corner was just something different
my league endeavours never where that successfull

Most memorable moment would be my first win on Conedodgers AS National back in '07, when it was the server all the top names ran in. Back then I was one of the few guys running the XRR, and normally finished in the lower top ten. Than in one race I somehow made it up to 4th midrace, and then the guy on 3rd crashed out, 1st still had to pit, and 2nd (FXR) overdrove his tires, allowing me to catch up. So I was 1st with two laps to go, and made it.
Hard to pick one, but gotta say that I remember me rolling at pitlane during the race in Round 2, Blackwood of Cornys' World TBO Championship Series
I also remember me doing a greatest jumpstart ever in LFS, during the Round 4 of LFSCART 2013
Sometimes most unpleasent memories are most memorable and also nice to look back. It was 16 Hour Race in 2011, when I was racing for Tiger Express Motorsports. I guess we had like 3 drivers and 1 reserve driver. Sadly one main driver didn't made it because personal reasons, which left me driving 8 hours straight, in worst time ever(2-10 o'clock in my local time). I didn't knew when someone will wake up and save me, so I was hoping during every stint that I don't have to do another. I even managed to make it to WC during one pitstop. But anyway we managed to finish. No remarkable result obviously, but we did it without any practice and without any major problems during the race.
Demo driver shooting over my roof while flipping in game room as some friends were watching me.
My first Balkan pole to race win.
The first 24h race and meeting the endurance limits for the first time.
My first MoE victory when I was playing some Prodige live for Klitoris with friends in my race room.
Passing terga thru the middle of backmarker for the lead in 24h MoE 2012.
Seeing Dennis Lind shoot straight off the road and Leading this years 24h as guys were trying to chase down.
Couple of crashes with Isaac in WTBOCS.
Round 2 pole from that season felt super special it stays in memory for a very long time too.
Round 2 from previous season defence the whole race from Elton for victory.
Being crashed by Rudy in 2011s R1 of IGTC on final lap.
Flipping Tomek later in that season.
Flipping Franky in Rony's event.
Chasing down Daniel in LX6 race in City Liga and passing for victory. Double passing Paddi and Schuhti in XFG in same league.
Seeing Jesse drive off the road many times on CG races.

To name few most memorable moments. Long live LFS.
Quote from krkriv :GT3 Touring Car cup season 3, final round. Win by 0.05s and claiming the title.

Hehe that was a good race!

One of my best memories from that season was the win me and Miro had at that crazy Fern Bay round, was great to have Miro drive one of the best races of his career, I felt so embarrassed that I was slower than him, and he was milking it in TS

I still remember my first league win, in OWRL Div B AS7 FOX, winning by a few seconds from Maunokasa in my first race for spdoRacing at 13 years old. Also, Team Vires' first race, the Masters of Endurance 24h was pretty special, despite everything, and I mean literally everything going wrong in that race it was still great to chase SonicRealms down in the last few stints to take 5th in GT2 class. That race was epic, I was so inexperienced, I crashed with Isaac and Tommy in T1 of a 24h race! Worked my way back up to the top 3 or 4 and then my pc crashed, spent the whole night reinstalling and rebooting whilst Sean, Axel and Lucas gained 30mins back that I lost from my time out, epic stuff and great to be on teamspeak for the whole of that race.

Another great memory that's recent is the final round of GT1WS, where the whole team worked so well to get such a great result, the Am class winning its debut victory in the final round of the season and the Pro class running P1 until our inexperience and exuberance showed itself after GenR had its mishap :P But it was great to see the whole of Vires at its peak, and we'll be looking to return to that in the winter once everyone has stopped partying

Oh, and who can forget the many MANY rolls to my name, I think NEC SO5r UF1 was a highlight, still not sure how exactly I managed to do that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCSf718Q1B4

Has to be this, I believe it was 2008-2009 MoE series, where we got our first championship win. I later got a penalty in this race (I think I lagged for a bit and sort of crashed into that same spdo car some laps later) but it was awesome
My first time loading up LFS, hopping into the XFG (since you had to unlock the XRG and GTT back then), powering towards T1 at BL1, hitting the brakes, and promptly sliding off into the gravel.
On a demo server. a few years ago. I got lag bumped. Just a slight brush against my door. My car got lag smashed so hard it went so high it vanished into the air and did not come back down for the entire race. Interior view was just spinning around in the sky. Replay cam just faced the sky as well.

It was such a rare occurrence and I did not save the bloody replay.
SRS' Birthday event!! Multiclass @ Aston Club Rev. We had a nice and close fight with Troy, then in middle of the chase I almost crashed Passo. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DfolJEsnZs
He said he almost pooped in the pants because he thought I can't avoid him. I started from pole and finished 2nd behind Troy. I'll never forget that race.

Surprisingly this is the only memorable moment for me, even if I did quite a few MoE, etc etc races...
I thought it would be hard for me to post here, because in my opinion, I haven't been simracing long enough to have memories like that...but now, when I think what would I name as the most memoriable - it's really hard to choose, there has been a lot! As Isaac said (btw, really nice to hear your thoughts about our event, really appriciate it) I'm blessed to have a lot of those good memories. All that time spent on ventrilo/teamspeak with so many diferent people really was something. And now to think of a certain one, I would say is where I'm now. I know people said that I'm a team-jumper or smth, but where I am now, and the people that I'm working with is the best feeling I had during all these years. Ofc the best feeling was to meet my team-mate from the start of my simracing career - Karl Raudsepp, who now I can call a true friend (yes, simracing helps you to find friends) and we meet once a year, this summer I'm going to visit him in Estonia. All in all, if I would need to post a replay of the most memoriable moment, it would be the replay of me in SAVAGE SimSports. Thanks to you guys I'm still here, doing what I really like. (No, I'm not crying) (Yes, my grammar is still crappy)
#20 - IMOL
Well to be honest i got 3 most memorable moments:
- My very first league race, which was GTAL SO4R/GT2 race and We (Conquest Racing) started last, Kamilo on first stint get from 27th to 11th place then on second stint, i took the wheel... Back then i had wooden chair, a 270 degree wheel, no pedals so i had throttle and brake on the switches on the wheel. After two stints, race was three hours long i finished 4th but after race someone had penalty so we finished third. My very first race and first podium at the same time with totally rubbish equipement.
- My first world championship in GT2 World Series by NDR. Also on SO4R/GT2, i had one of the most dramatic race in my LFS carrer with my main rival Isaac Price. For the whole race we were racing no less than 1.5sec gap and both pushing (as far as i know) to our limits. At the end of the first stint after pit stops my connection died and i was on the back of the pack. I pushed so hard that i took fastest race lap with engine damages by 0.3sec and after my stint i was so tired i immediatelly went to my bed to get some rest. Niki Daković took wheel, did his own work getting back some places, i took wheel for final two stints and just went as fast as i can finishing 5th after dramatic last 100meters with SpdoRacing which is showed at Skir movie of myself. That was one of the hardest race i ever had, even more difficult than some 12h races.
- My first MoE win which i had to admit, was the most challenging and hardest race i ever driven. The start was very difficult because after 1st corner i lost 4 places because of fear and not focusing on race enough. So i need to push to get back to Top3 pace. Racing with Matti Wentjarvi was again one of the hardest because he never gave up. The racing went on for 5 hours straight. Thats the longest drive i had and i was so exhausted that i went to window because i nearly fainted to get some fresh air... I still watched race for 3 or 4 hours i dont remember exactly but later went to bed and i wake up at 6:00am to drive yet another two hours and later one more... And again one more. This was the toughest race i ever done, no doubt about it!

(Sorry for my terrible english.)
The first day I started to drifting I was exiting the pits on BlackWood and I did an amazing drift '-' I'm so proud of that xD now idk how I did that so xD
Buying S2 license. Sadly i don't have replay of that event.

More seriously, finishing 2nd in the very first RM 16h race at Aston Historic, in TBO class with RB4, behind FXO, just one lap down, while one of my other 3 teammates was totally off pace on his three 90 minute stints.
When WKD got closed. (Too soon?)

LOL anyway, on a more serious note. My most memorable moment would have to be a very strong top 5 finish on Cargame S1 with about 20 drivers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG