Looking for a new PC case
(6 posts, started )
Ah...well I bought a new CPU and GPU cooler
CPU cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus on Pentium Dual-Core E6300 Wolfdale 2.8 GHz now @ 3.00
GPU cooler: ARCTIC COOLING Accelero S2 on 9600GT

because i have a small case. now i can't put the case door back on cause the CPU an GPU coolers are sticking out too far.
Its my Birthday on the 30th and my parents want to buy me something.
so i was thinking to ask them to buy me a computer case.

I was thinking This one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA ... ;ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

or anything else that will support an mATX motherboard

any input will be appreciated
Reviews say that your CPU cooler will fit in the ANTEC 300.
I'm not sure about your GPU cooler though. Another option could be the THERMALTAKE VI1000BWS M9 which is a bit more expensive but a little nicer looking imo, although it is 5mm smaller length ways.
If you are planning on upgrading in the future you might want to look into a larger case such as the ANTEC 902, or others. As a new mother board / CPU cooler may require an even bigger case, plus the size of graphics cards these days means you could be needing 12 inches(?) of space between your rear ports and your hard drive bays.

Hope i helped
hey guys
im searching for some big gaming case

limit 80 € ...

best buy would be?

ty
I had a SuperPower case which was pretty awesome back in the day, but I'm not sure do they make them anymore. You could fit almost two MBs in there and it had awesome cooling (I mean lots of fan spots and it had holes covered with nets on both sides), but as I said, I'm not sure do they make them anymore and what's the model name. If I find it, I can let you know.

E: You can also see if any Sharkoon cases fit your needs. I think they have some pretty big ones.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG