The online racing simulator
#1 - -M-
I need help with Thrustmaster RGT Pro FFB Configuration
Hi all
First I'm sorry for my bad English, I do it the best I can.

Well, I have this wheel and after trying different configurations I didn't found good settings for its Force Feedback.
I was looking for some settings for this but I didn't find anything. It seems that only Logitech wheels have recommended settings

So I actually have the next settings:

Quote :Master: 100%
Static: 100%
Dinamic: 100%

Aggressivity: 50%

I don't know what exactly means "Static" and "Dinamic" controls and if I change values then maybe got better sensations but when I drive another car I have to change them again because I lose the feeling.

Can someone help me? Thanks
#2 - (SaM)
I assume static means FFB bumps and pushes (caused by curbs) and dynamic means wheel stiffness while turning (in LFS that allows you to determine the amount of understeer as well as the steering angle compared to the vehicle direction angle.)
#3 - -M-
Thank you
Then I think both values static and dynamic should be the same if I want a good FFB effect... I'll try some more configurations.

P.S.: I can't believe I'm the only with an RGT wheel
i have a RGT wheel, and these are my settings

Master 100%
Static 150%
Dynamic 150%

Static are the forces produced by factors other than the car moving (eg Engine Start, Engine Vibrations ETC, are static)

Dynamic are the forces produced by factor caused by the car moving (eg Understeer, Oversteer, Rumble Strips and Crashes)

Hope that i help you and others understand what static and dynamic are.

-cheers Steve
#5 - -M-
LOL I think 150% is too much for my table
Thanks for your explanation, I'll try more combinations.
I don't understand why when I set any value to 0% FFB completely disappears illepall I think if I put Static to 0% I should feel Dinamic effects but it doesn't work
I have the same problem... It seems like the static it´s a "alias" for the master illepall I have changed the dinamic to several values with apparently no change...

By the way, with this wheel the sensations are totally diferent than with logitech wheels (i have tried momo (black) and formula force gp...) What are more "real"? With logitech wheels it´s "easy" to control a car when it goes away a bit... but with the thrustmaster it´s hard (it makes much more force on the wheel...)

P.D: anyone who knows what really are the different sliders in the control panel? please, don´t tell me what they must be
#7 - -M-
Well, after trying some more configurations I conclused "dinamic" has not effect at all, at least in LFS. "Static" seems the same as "Master" as Vermello says, and "Aggressivity"... I don't know what it exactly does.
Im Trying now with:

Master: 100%
Dinamic: 0%
Aggressivity: 0%

I don't know if it's the best configuration for LFS but I think it's not too bad...
Still waiting for more opinions
considering buying the Thrustmaster RGT FF Pro
I have been looking at this wheel to replace and update a wheel i have had for a few years. I know someone with the Logitech GT25 but I don't want to spend the money.

How has the Thrustmaster help up, I like the Thrustmaster product, i have had many joysticks and wheels over the years.

Any advice would help.
Hello,
Sorry for the excavation of this thread but I did it in order not to create another.
Got this wheel today, anything new about settings for this wheel in LFS?
Thanks in advance.
Issue With Pedals
Hi everyone.
Yesterday I bought a THRUSTMASTER RGT Force Feedback Clutch

I tried to deal with all that 2/3 stuff but I'm stuck...
Here's my issue

I put the 3P on the Switch Button
I tried to set Brake on the middle pedal and Clutch on the left one, but both are Brakes... and Clutch is not configured.

I reseted all my settings both in Vista and in LFS, I tried to set again... No way.

Do you have any ideas ?

Here's a screen shot

thks for your help

EDIT : I confirm. Both Center and Left Pedals are considered by LFS as Axe Y. How to put em on different axis ??
Hi !

Wheel cotroller

I'm trying now with:

Master: 100%
Dinamic: 100%
Aggressivity: 0%

Auto center: 0%

LFS

Force stenght:

33% or according to individual settings.
#12 - Gizz
I know its an old thread but thought this may help any rgt users in the future...

Master = what it says its overall strength..
Static = is the general values or curbs and what not .. static and master are very similar its hard to explain tbh I think the best way to put it is hands off the wheel static contols the sensitivity rarther than the power of all ffb say curbs oversteer and the like...

Now "dynamic" is very cool.... this contols the power that the wheel will fight you back... say you drop the back end and you go to correct it... a high dynamic will fight you to the death ...

Basicly the more force YOU put through the wheel the more the wheel fights its DYNAMIC power

Getting static and dynamic ballanced is art I carnt lie it tranforms the wheel when set right.... when I had mine I wasnt that impressed with the ffb... strong ? Yes but that doesnt mean you feel the car correctly.... it wasnt untill I did a bit of homework on what was what and played about with it that this wheel comes alive....

great wheel for the money imo, yes I had the paddles go but its a 10 min job really it is and there better after you mod it than out the factory..

The ffb is very good it just needs a litle more effort to set up its not as plug and play as say g25..

Stil got mine but about to upgrade to a t500 if I can talk the wife around lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG