The online racing simulator
about:me - his music shared.
(6 posts, started )
So i thought it was better to start a very own thread to catch and share all of my projects,
e.g. mixes, tracks & outcomes to be released in the future on bonsai music leipzig.

let's start with a new mix this week. a bit more housier.
have fun while listening it, feedback appreciated.

Artist: about:me
Name: Bikini für Zwei
Style: Minimal House
Length: 1 h 17 m 45 s
Size: 71,1 MB (74.652.641 Bytes)

STREAM IT: https://soundcloud.com/aboutme ... i-f-r-zwei-house-09072013

SOUNDCLOUD
FACEBOOK
No, you shouldn't spam forum like that. Read rules. There is already available topic for musicians. Don't think you are special to be excluded from that club and make your own topic.
Hey !

First of all, this isn't meant to be spam or something like that. Since this is an offtopic section, i'm quite sure there's lot more spam going on elsewhere, than 1-2 postings from myself about my music every single 2 or 3 months. Just because i started my very own topic doesn't mean i'm selfish thinking i'm kind off special. I just wasn't aware about an already excisting topic for musicians. Since i posted my stuff already here and there, i thought it's okay to go on, since mods didn't told me to stop yet.

Said that, it's just music. Hit the play button, plug in your headphones and listen to it laid back instead of telling me where to get off.

Enjoy your sunday
You seriously need to let the Mods do the police work, Senis, holy ****... No one cares about your opinion!
indeed, breaking the rules just because after 2 posts they didn't say anything yet, is not how to go arounf this forum. They are very busy with other stuff as well.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG