The online racing simulator
Boomerang Rapido Reunion
(12 posts, started )
Boomerang Rapido Reunion
I am looking for the following drivers, if they are still about. Myself and KingSCSI would like to have a race night. I can host the server, and the dates we are looking at are as follows: 19th July / 20th July or 21st July

So if you know of the following, there where about's please give them a poke.

Hoffman
Horseman
Dirk Dently
Dangerous Dave
Lefty
KingSCSI - Present
Sinbad
P1lot - Present
VTX - Present
Gopher - Not about
Jug - Present
Henk
Moby
Catalyst
Krak
Octane
Fordman - Present
MadH
Themad
Al1asx - Not about

If you can let me know your present and available and for which dates, that would be great.

Seems weird, BR was formed 10yrs ago this year, so lets party :bannana_p

Regards

Fordie
#2 - P1lot
Here, sir

Tried PM through this forum? Hopefully still linked to working emails
Hi Gav,

Didn't get your PM, and is not showing on here

Nice to see your still alive and kicking mate
#4 - P1lot
No, I haven't sent a PM. I was suggesting you can PM everyone in the list, and they should receive notification by email, depending on settings etc.

Not much racing here, just forum lurking.
Good Idea, will do
#6 - P1lot
Depending if they got uploaded to LFSW, Vic might have them (if you know who uploaded them). If you know the filename as well, you could:

1) Create a blank file with name of filename
2) Create SPR (or MPR) wearing that skin
3) Delete your skin (from skins and skins_dds)
4) Open that SPR/MPR.

Boom, you should have the skin downloaded to one of your skins folder. It might in DDS, but that's trivial to convert it away.
#8 - doyal
This thread brings back bad memories... I was never fast enough to be accepted into boomerang rapido! I used to love Hoffman's GTI server though.
Quote from doyal :This thread brings back bad memories... I was never fast enough to be accepted into boomerang rapido! I used to love Hoffman's GTI server though.

hi Doyal....Glad to see another Class of 2003 around. How's the devil are ya

I was thinking of bringing up a server, Old S1, for the Class of 2003, Celebrating 10yrs of LFS at some point
I still have my 0.3 setups lying around, waiting for me to give them a spin again. Like Doyal, I was probably never fast enough to be accepted, though I never asked. I just remember trying to keep up on public servers. Ah, those were the days...
Quote from Bob Smith :I still have my 0.3 setups lying around, waiting for me to give them a spin again. Like Doyal, I was probably never fast enough to be accepted, though I never asked. I just remember trying to keep up on public servers. Ah, those were the days...

I had a PM from GavD999 suggested bringing up the old S1 server, the version Scawen made compatible with the version we are using now.

Post those setups Bob, and I will get a server up and running.

Old Physics....OMG
Where are the others. I have been told they are still about, but haven't replied....surely somebody know's where they are

Fordie

Boomerang Rapido Reunion
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG