The online racing simulator
Havent been here in a while!
Hi,
havent been here in ages,
where has all the "just driveing" or "cruises" gone now adays?
There are still more than enough cruise servers, no?
#3 - Be2K
I've checked the past 365 Days on LFSWorld and there were only round about 510 licensed Racers online and 700 Demo Racers. If you choose 600 Days you can see that since 2012 the Hosts are on the decrease (~700 -> ~370). Now we have a look into the Hostlist in LFS and there were only 4 Racinghosts popular and only 2 or3 Crusie Servers

All other Hosts are drifting or some Demoservers. Even the choosable Tracks arent that good compared with the gold old days
LFS is only a League Racing game and even this is slightly dying
Quote from Be2K :I've checked the past 365 Days on LFSWorld and there were only round about 510 licensed Racers online and 700 Demo Racers. If you choose 600 Days you can see that since 2012 the Hosts are on the decrease (~700 -> ~370). Now we have a look into the Hostlist in LFS and there were only 4 Racinghosts popular and only 2 or3 Crusie Servers

All other Hosts are drifting or some Demoservers. Even the choosable Tracks arent that good compared with the gold old days
LFS is only a League Racing game and even this is slightly dying

I don't get on all that often, but usually find decent racing when I do. Cargame servers are reliable, and just the other night I had some fun at Deadmen Racing, who seem to usually run an interesting combo so it's fun even if there aren't a lot of people in there.

I'm not saying like it is like it was at its peak, but apart from there not being a zillion full servers running AstNat GTR or AstClub FOX, it's not a massive difference.
Quote from sinbad :I don't get on all that often, but usually find decent racing when I do. Cargame servers are reliable, and just the other night I had some fun at Deadmen Racing, who seem to usually run an interesting combo so it's fun even if there aren't a lot of people in there.

I'm not saying like it is like it was at its peak, but apart from there not being a zillion full servers running AstNat GTR or AstClub FOX, it's not a massive difference.

Yes it is, we had a lot of more popular servers way back (Redline, CD, CTCC(?), ), now it is shit, onlye cruise servers and Cargame.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG