The online racing simulator
no sound get current position - Problem with audio.
Hey there.
So i am getting this error; no sound get current position and some numbers.
A couple times a day, The stound starts stuttering and than just stops, Game also freezes but after a few seconds it runs again but with no sound.
shift+w (i think it was) to reinitialize the sound does not work. Have to restart the game.

Am using hdmi audio from the videocard = ati = realtek.
No problems with other games/programs.

Anyone know what might cause this?
The exact error message might be useful, but I have a feeling this has something to do with the sound device drivers.
No sound (GetCurrentPosition:P -2005401450)
this is the error.
yesterday it was gone all day, now it is back.
The error code corresponds to DSERR_BUFFERLOST. Is there anything running on the background that might try to use the audio device while LFS is running? A bug in the drivers is somewhat more likely though...
That might be it, it crashes a lot less without foobar running.
Hmm never had this problem tho.
Cleaned up all my drivers and reinstalled etc etc.
But for example gta of bf3 i can run fine in 5.1 with foobar playing.

no music for me than while driving
I'm also running HDMI+ATI+Realtek and I get same error when my screen goes to power saving mode. For me usually SHIFT+N (sound on/off) does the job and I have sound again
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I'm also running HDMI+ATI+Realtek and I get same error when my screen goes to power saving mode. For me usually SHIFT+N (sound on/off) does the job and I have sound again

I stopped using realtek onboard just ati hdmi audio.
Today i cleaned it as much as i could for realtek and ati drivers, Since these problems also began to occur in my other games.

(getting really sick of this ati crap :chair

edit:
Ok so some ati beta drivers where at fault, Had to run the beta installer again and choose remove to really remove it, Non beta drivers will install next to it -.- and driver cleaners didnt even detect them.
So hopefully this was it :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG