The online racing simulator
OutSim ip and port
hi guys i have problem about outSim i wanna take datas in lfs (speed,pos exp.)
can i take datas with outsim.?
and last question outSim ip = "127.0.0.1"; port = 35001;
but in cfg.txt ip = "127.0.0.1" port = 0;
and mode = 0;

can u give me your connection ip and host or ip and port in your cfg.txt
Port can be any number. (30000 or so is a safe range). Mode of 0 disables outsim.

Make sure that the port in your Application matches the port in your cfg.txt. That's the only really important part to the connection.

If you're having issues receiving data, it might be the method you're connecting with. I'll check a bit later at using XI4N (LFS client library written in Javascript) and see if I can get Outsim data. If I can, then it might be a case of the library you're using not being used correctly.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Port can be any number. (30000 or so is a safe range). Mode of 0 disables outsim.

Make sure that the port in your Application matches the port in your cfg.txt. That's the only really important part to the connection.

If you're having issues receiving data, it might be the method you're connecting with. I'll check a bit later at using XI4N (LFS client library written in Javascript) and see if I can get Outsim data. If I can, then it might be a case of the library you're using not being used correctly.

my outsim connect code
try
{

out_sim = new OutSim();
out_sim.Connect("127.0.0.1", 25000);

MessageBox.Show("connect geçti");

bool acaba = out_sim.IsConnected;
if (acaba == true)
MessageBox.Show("outsm baglandı");
else if (acaba == false)
MessageBox.Show("outsim baglı değil");
out_sim.PacketReceived += new EventHandler<OutSimEventArgs>(out_sim_PacketReceived);

}
catch
{
MessageBox.Show("connect de sıkıntı");
}

and working catch and i cant connect with outsim and i cant get datas
Does your LFS cfg.txt say 25000 for port as well?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG