The online racing simulator
how do i clean my video card drivers?
how do i clean my video card drivers someone tell me how plase.
#2 - ORION
drivercleaner
#3 - filur
Clean? You mean update? What brand is your video card? What model is your video card? Why give us such rubbish, basic information? Why are you a worse speller than people who speak English as a 2nd language?
Quote from spsamsp :Clean? You mean update? What brand is your video card? What model is your video card? Why give us such rubbish, basic information? Why are you a worse speller than people who speak English as a 2nd language?

well its due to when i run lfs and race green and blue and white dots apper then my whole pc locks up and my mate jakg told me to ask on lfs forum.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from spsamsp :Clean? You mean update? What brand is your video card? What model is your video card? Why give us such rubbish, basic information? Why are you a worse speller than people who speak English as a 2nd language?

i spoke to him over MSN, he might have remnants of a previous gfx card driver, i reccomended he cleaned all of them off using the driver cleaner, then re-installed them
#7 - ORION
That sounds more like an overheating or damaged card rather than a software issue.
Try to clean the cooloer with a small brush or just blow some air into it.
Quote from Jakg :i spoke to him over MSN, he might have remnants of a previous gfx card driver, i reccomended he cleaned all of them off using the driver cleaner, then re-installed them

RE install man lol i dont have the discs.
#9 - Jakg
but you do have access to nVidias website

Orion - the fan was snapped in half, but he says its fixed, although... it might not be or it may not have the chipset drivers
I agree with Orion, check the fan on your video card.
UPDATE i got a new fan and it works 10 better the the 1st one i had in the card lets hope if it was over heating its stoped now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG