The online racing simulator
24 Hours of Le Mans 2013
(105 posts, started )
More safety car and barrier repair... Great. AMR not having it great this year.
Heart breaking seeing Frederic sitting there, getting consoled by the marshalls.
As a life long Aston Martin supporter I am quite used to seeing them retire from the lead in the last few hours of the race. They've done it early this year.

And after a few green flag laps another Aston will take the lead ready for retirement in the last hour.

I really hope they pull it off this year.
Noes don't ad break as #97 comes in to the pit lane ! *panic*
Incase you all didn't know Morgan 'Moo' Trollé is running the #43 LMP2 car!
I had a bloody server outage and now the Aston is infront, did the Porsche have problems?

EDIT: no matter, Porsche got tyres, Aston still needs them so although ahead now, technically 10 seconds behind overall. *Nervous*

EDIT2: WOAH! Porsche guy cracked and spun. Now 2 seconds cummulative gap...

Oh my, this is tighter than a virgin in a freezer.
Comes rain and they fall/spin like the flies
oh my
Whoops...
surprised the Toyota can still drive fine. mirros that incident from Audi last year (or was it the year before?)

hehe, other tracks have tow vehicles, Lemans has man power (ten guys towing the crashed LMp2 around)

edit: I want that LMP spinning from Audi onboard POV as a gif, with sunglasses and "Deal with it"
Trying to figure out why the Aston lost so much time in the pits ? :/
Quote from Becky Rose :Trying to figure out why the Aston lost so much time in the pits ? :/

I think it just got held up at the end of the pitlane since the SC was deployed?

Or did it manage to get out before it?
But it was under green when it came in, and then waited for ~3 safety cars to pass.
ah, there was work done
I dont get the switch the wets, they may as well do the opposite of Porsche.
It was sad to see that sudden grid drop in Aston Martin's case at the final stage of the race. From a provisional first to third :/ That pitstop was weird. I wanted so much to see Aston Martin winning its class.
Yeah, but as I said earlier I'm a long time Aston Martin supporter and you'll see above I even predicted it would all go wrong in the last hour. This is the Aston Martin tradition.

What an exciting battle up until that point though

I now absolutely stink and really need a bath.
Seniecka I am waiting for your re-cap video, even better than last year. Will it come in the future?

This was such an emotional race. Also full year of waiting for this show to fire up again. I feel like I just HAVE TO get my ass around there at least once in my life.
So what the actual frick happened to the Aston.
It could have taken the win for Alan seriously wtf...
Quote from Chrisuu01 :So what the actual frick happened to the Aston.
It could have taken the win for Alan seriously wtf...

As far as I can work out it was a foxtrot up.
Gotta give props to EuroSport for the great commentary!
Quote from MousemanLV :Gotta give props to EuroSport for the great commentary!

Indeed in comparison to our RTL7 Dutch eurosport was miles better in both coverage and commentary.
Yeah, the commentary was really good on EuroSport. Enjoyed pretty much every single minute, except for the breaks ofcourse.
Diesel power! Well done Audi!

:hidesbehi
Ligier's big return to motorsport

24 Hours of Le Mans 2013
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG