The online racing simulator
BF3 SP Gameplay Part 1
(12 posts, started )
BF3 SP Gameplay Part 1
Hi guys, Just lately I have started a new gameplay channel on youtube and have been trying to start getting my self a bit known. Would love it if you all would spare around 5 mins to watch my first video , Feedback would be nice to!

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLZAvs4DV1M
I stopped watching when I saw your username.

I don't wanna sound like a dick, but what are you trying to achieve? You're just recording without adding something to interest people, not to mention this game isn't new or anything, and there are like dozens of people that have done exactly the same. BF3 isn't really the game for this, since the SP is scripted and thus exactly the same like all other videos.
Wow, Well thanks, And Im not trying to achieve something massive, Just want to share my gameplay with ppl, Not doing it for money or the Massive fame, ok, its not new game but ive got more videos to upload yet, Im waiting to try and get some views. Im sorry for dissapointing you.
One tip, don't write your PC specs in the description, and particularly don't make sure that people know there are "(4 CPUs)". Even if it's not your intention, you just look like you're trying to show off or impress with how gud da graphix iz or something and it's not going to work. There really is nothing else to the video, it's a bit like a teaser for a game that was released far too long ago for it to be relevant. I think if you want to do gameplay videos you have to think of a gimmick, a different way of playing the game, or something. If people like it fine, but be prepared for them to not like it, and then try something else.
Bose is right, you're not showing anything special, and you're not adding anything to the experience. It's generic gameplay footage of an old game, and it probably took you all of 5 minutes editing to cut out little 3 minute clips. I think my videos are bad but at least they take time to edit and gather footage worth watching.

Also your channel name made me throw up in my mouth a bit, this coming from someone who thought putting HD on the end of my name was a good idea.

Sorry to be harsh, but you made a special little thread just for your video when there's a 64 page thread devoted to Battlefield 3, you're obviously just out to get views.
Actually i never knew there was a page for bf3, So no, Its not for views, And ok, Ill just scrap the channel, Because no one seems to like it.
Quote from lewis2212 :Actually i never knew there was a page for bf3, So no, Its not for views, And ok, Ill just scrap the channel, Because no one seems to like it.

If you seriously want to make gaming videos then don't let the first bit of negative feedback stop you. If you don't want to do commentaries then do something else, upload campaign footage of new release games, or if you can't do that then find some funny or interesting things to show people.

Watch other gaming channels to get some inspiration, ignore KSI, Toby Turner and Pewdepie or however you spell his name, those guys got a big following then just started churning out crap to make money. I suggest watching Birgirpall, The AuZZie Gamer and Rooster Teeth, they find funny stuff to do in games, or take normal games and put a funny/interesting spin on them.

Or if you just want to make money on youtube and get loads of views and subscribers quickly, then upload Minecraft videos, every day if possible.
lol, i'm guessins lewis is like 11 years old. "If you enjoyed this awesome video then please Subscribe for more awesome videos like this."
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol, i'm guessins lewis is like 11 years old. "If you enjoyed this awesome video then please Subscribe for more awesome videos like this."

13 according to his DOB on here. I probably would have made shitty Youtube videos when I was 13, if I hadn't been wanking myself half to death.
Why am I just now finding out that BF3 has a single-player campaign?
Jesus Christ.
If your going to do a play through of a single player campaign don't do clips that are 3 minutes long.
Quote from rc10racer :If your going to do a play through of a single player campaign don't do clips that are 3 minutes long.

Seconded

This is usually a form of tactics for the big channels. People watch more videos, see/click more ads = money. There are channels that 'abuse' this by making a one minute videos that pretty much explain nothing. Expertvillage is one of them.

BF3 SP Gameplay Part 1
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG