The online racing simulator
Switch Back to Windows
(8 posts, started )
Switch Back to Windows
I have an annoying problem. Every so often (every 10 minutes or so), the program switches back to Windows and I have to manually switch back using Alt-Tab. It could be caused by some background windows application but I haven't been able to find out. Is there a way to force LFS to stay the main program until I manually switch somewhere else? Thanks for your help.
nope

there is a fair chance that its some spyware or antivirus program, what all do you have running?
yep SOMETHING is taking the "focus" away from LFS. i get this problem when i run skype, and some event happens on it.

do some spyware scans and try to shut down any open programs when you play LFS
i hva it to, realy freaking me out
I can't see how this is a LFS bug, so why is it here in this section?

It's 100% the fault of some of your programs running in the background, and besides the general advice to do virus scans and shut down unnecessary programs there isn't much to say.
#6 - Gunn
Moved topic to technical assistance.
Not sure if any of you are running it, but I know the Folding@Home graphical client can cause games to lose focus.
Quote from kruhmer :I have an annoying problem. Every so often (every 10 minutes or so), the program switches back to Windows and I have to manually switch back using Alt-Tab. It could be caused by some background windows application but I haven't been able to find out. Is there a way to force LFS to stay the main program until I manually switch somewhere else? Thanks for your help.

what other programs you run by default in background?
Some Antivirus,Firewalls do these frequently andICQ,Skype as well. ....some others might do this too.

For example in ICQ and Skpe helps to go to DND mode.For Antivirisu and Firewalls helps turning off the Automatic update of the program.

Switch Back to Windows
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG