Server (Y/N):Y
If yes server name: [DTR]™DriftServer
Type: Drift
Team info: 30 people
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Yes
Demo/S1/S2?: S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): https://www.facebook.com/LFSLAYAOUT
do you play with S2?
can you then explain maybe why your profile sais Demo racer? you posted a s2 video and now starting a s2 team?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :can you then explain maybe why your profile sais Demo racer? you posted a s2 video and now starting a s2 team?

maybe its forum bug
Quote from lgkoki :Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Yes

Yes to which?
turk.
dildo
Double ended dildo.
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Double ended dildo.

In theory, never seen/heard of one ended dildo's so was that really necessary?
why are we spamming a post in which the original poster was banned?

Quote from RandomnessInside :In theory, never seen/heard of one ended dildo's so was that really necessary?

Ended doesn't really mean a dildo that has ended in some way other than its actual physical form. I'm very sleepy now to explain it, but I still think I said it right. Meh, doesn't matter anyway.
Quote from edge3147 :why are we spamming a post in which the original poster was banned?

because fun (something you don't know)
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :because fun (something you don't know)

Meh, lovely attitude lets just troll every thread "because fun"

Whatever floats your boat and gets your goat. Cyber-bullying is for middle school.
Quote from edge3147 :Meh, lovely attitude lets just troll every thread "because fun"

Whatever floats your boat and gets your goat. Cyber-bullying is for middle school.

you call this bullying? I call this shit talking (what was going on in this forum XD)
Quote from edge3147 :Cyber-bullying is for middle school.

Tell it to these DDoSers - at least we will have 5-10 years peace until they reach the middle school...
Quote from edge3147 :Meh, lovely attitude lets just troll every thread "because fun"

[dtr]*™
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG