The online racing simulator
Initial D
(22 posts, started )
Initial D
There is an anime thread I think you might want to look that up.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :There is an anime thread I think you might want to look that up.

couldn't find it trough search
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :thats anime in general, not an initial d thread

But making a thread remotely similar to another thread without using the search function first is the worst sin of them all.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :thats anime in general, not an initial d thread

One anime thread is more than enough.
Quote from Bose321 :One anime thread is more than enough.

just like one gaming thread, still there is a different one for WoT, so stop complaining
Initial D rocks! I have a ton of the DVDs and CD soundtracks including the 5-disc Millennium Box Set & 2 copies of Battle Stage as I'm keeping 1 brand-new. As good as Initial D is, I love Shuto Kousoku Max & Drift GTR even more! Once you see them, you'll want to race on the freeway.

As for the search function for this forum, it doesn't always work so I gave up on using it and just made my own search engine powered by Google, hence my signature... xD
initial D indeed rocks, I'm gonna check now if the last 2 eps are subbed
Would some moderator feel the need to merge this with the anime thread?

But on topic Initial d is indeed awesome!
I got first stage vol 1 and 2 in pocket book form
Quote from pärtan :I got first stage vol 1 and 2 in pocket book form

where did you get that?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :just like one gaming thread, still there is a different one for WoT, so stop complaining

Get of your high pony (See what I did there?). I'm not complaining. I couldn't care less actually.
Quote from bose321 :get of your high pony (see what i did there?). I'm not complaining. I couldn't care less actually.

:d
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :where did you get that?

I don't remember. Some book place somewhere. But they're full of sick art such as this:

Quote from Pablo Donoso :Initial D rocks! I have a ton of the DVDs and CD soundtracks including the 5-disc Millennium Box Set & 2 copies of Battle Stage as I'm keeping 1 brand-new. As good as Initial D is, I love Shuto Kousoku Max & Drift GTR even more! Once you see them, you'll want to race on the freeway.

watching those sped up race scenes is pretty awkward Not better than say Danger to Manifold F&F
Those movies are like the worst movies in the history of mankind, or am I missing somrthing?
I've seen the shuto kousoku films but not that Drift GTR one. Gonna watch it now. Another nice racing/fighting movie is Thunderbolt with Jackie Chan

Edit: That Drift GTR movie had the worst production quality :P . Looked like a school project or something :P
I'm waiting for the dvd quality episodes of stage 5 before I watch it, and as much as I like Thunderbolt, the racing scenes at the end of the movie are bad.

I've seen all of the Shuto Kousoku movies but I've never seen that Drift GTR, will be watching it later.

You guys might like to take a look at Over Rev! and Countach, there's also Wangan Midnight, but you lot should now about that already.
360 p is indeed not very nice to watch

Initial D
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG