The online racing simulator
Looking for a Mature Clan
(6 posts, started )
Hi Guys, my name is Fernando 26 years old, i play this great tittle for a while and is time to be part of a clan, currently my location is italy but i will move in England by the end of the year.
#2 - S0ul
good luck on your search,but most people dont like the word "clan"here....they are called Teams here,just to let you know^^
Try my clan,
F1FOX.

Stats:

Cars racing: Mainly FOX but in special events any car
Tracks: Usually we race all circuits and tracks before the season is over.

Server name: F1FOX Team Server

We have good clean racers and we WILL check LFS World to see your laptimes.
If by 'mature' you mean fair, clean and sensible, visit the Dead Men Racing forum. Take look at the dMw home page etc. and if you like what you see, register on the forum. When you've done that you will have access to a private server 24/7. We recommend you join Ventrilo as well, it makes all the difference.

Oh, we will NOT be checking your lap times!
Nope. No vacancies for a mature driver here...

If anyone accusses me of not posting a useful or helpful reply I would just like to point out that unlike normal I have not posted 18 paragraphs of diatribe, and therefore, it has been hugely helpful in saving you time reading my endless output.
Quote from Becky Rose :

If anyone accusses me of not posting a useful or helpful reply I would just like to point out that unlike normal I have not posted 18 paragraphs of diatribe, and therefore, it has been hugely helpful in saving you time reading my endless output.

For which I, for one, thank you. :up:

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG