The online racing simulator
F1 prediction championship 2013
(17 posts, started )

Because of the cancellation of our primary F1 manager game for 2013 season we need to think something new fast.

So I present to you the F1 fanatic prediction championship!

How does it work:
The game is free. It doesn't take much time and it adds A LOT of excitement into watching the races. You will be cheering up for drivers and teams you hardly cared about before this. If you can not only guess the pole driver but also the pole time you know you have made a well educated guess.

The idea of the game is to try to predict how certain parts of the race weekend span out. Who gets the pole, what time is the pole time and who wins. And who are the top 5.

Plus doing better than your most or least favourite LFS forum poster is definitely another plus!

Prizes:
Tons of prizes all the way from DVDs and wristbands to tickets to british GP in 2014. There are individual prizes for individual races and prizes for the overall season winners.

To get going:
1. Register on the site: www.f1fanatic.co.uk/
2. Go to this address: http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/predictions-championship/ and put in your predictions for the next weekend
3. Post your username in this thread so we can look at who was the best of us when the season ends!

I will make some special list that uncludes everyone who have posted their F1fanatic alis in this thread. I will also remove the points from the first race so everyone can still win this. For our lfs F1 predictions "league" the season starts next weekend in Malaysia!

Boogity boogity boogity let's go racing boys!
My nick there is socksolid. I guessed the quali time for the last race down to 0.05 seconds but sadly it was the Q2 time and not the Q3 time
Eh , bit confused , only predictions on pole , positions 1-5 and pole time?
No drivers , engine , chassis ? Or am I missing the point here
Quote from Turbo Dad :Eh , bit confused , only predictions on pole , positions 1-5 and pole time?
No drivers , engine , chassis ? Or am I missing the point here

Yes, this is a lot simpler
Ah ,that'll be why is called F1 prediction not manager then ! Doh!

Was never good at the bets in race manager , and if that is all there is to this game , then I will leave you gentlemen to it .

Njoi your season chaps
Quote from Turbo Dad :Ah ,that'll be why is called F1 prediction not manager then ! Doh!

Was never good at the bets in race manager , and if that is all there is to this game , then I will leave you gentlemen to it .

Njoi your season chaps

I doubt anybody will be 'good' at predictions this year. Reputation isn't necessarily at stake as there are no leaderboards per league on this site, but at least it may give you some hope and support for drivers in the race itself! It's still fun, and takes at most 5mins post-P3 to come up with some guesses....
12 hours to go to still set your predictions.

I think Kimi is looking very good. Also I'm going to risk it and hope for dry qualifying.
This very difficult
2 days to the next deadline!
TRR.Rocky7up

Just for le fun.
Also, don't forget Flame-CZE who is obviously going for Hamilton this weekend. :^)
still 6 minutes to make your predictions!
Missed the pole time by 0.4s but I thought kimi was going to be on pole and that time I did get spot on. Looks like another so close but still sooo far type of weekend for me...
Time to make some predictions!
To prove F1Fanatic is giving out prizes as promised

Good luck with predictions. I am not sure who is going to pull a pole out of their pocket... :bigeyes2:
Attached images
305727_10151378224436430_1609877513_n.jpg

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG