The online racing simulator
Professional INSIM Request
I need an insim for my new cruise server I want it to look and feel professional aka be professional lol the programmer will receive some form of admin status and 50% of all donations the reason its 50% is because any money I receive will go straight towards the server to ensure its longevity

think you can help?
add Scunnurt on skype.

EDIT:
I am being deliberately vague about what I need from this insim as I don't want someone to come along with code they found on-line I want the insim to be truly unique
Hi Cameron:

It's unlikely that you're going to find a developer that is willing to develop on the prospectus of future profits because there's the possibility that a server will have no profit at all.

If you are serious about finding a developer to build a Cruise application for you, your best bet is to actually have a proper fee up front, along with a real agreement for development of the software. Also, software development does take a lot of time, so this strategy might be cost prohibitive in the long run.

The other alternative of course is to develop yourself, but I assume as you're asking others to build it for you, that you may not have the skills or expertise to build it yourself.

:twocents:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hi Cameron:

It's unlikely that you're going to find a developer that is willing to develop on the prospectus of future profits because there's the possibility that a server will have no profit at all.

If you are serious about finding a developer to build a Cruise application for you, your best bet is to actually have a proper fee up front, along with a real agreement for development of the software. Also, software development does take a lot of time, so this strategy might be cost prohibitive in the long run.

The other alternative of course is to develop yourself, but I assume as you're asking others to build it for you, that you may not have the skills or expertise to build it yourself.

:twocents:

Thanks for the reply most people would have probably been relatively offensive in conveying the same message, I have been attempting to learn C# but have not been doing so well I am however quite experienced with visual basic so I did assume it would be easier to learn.
I think I may just have to buckle down and do it myself ah well
thankyou for your response!
If you do know Visual Basic, there is always the potential of using VB.Net as your language. Any of the current InSim protocol bases such as Insim.Net will be compatible with VB.net (the code samples might not be there as most do use C#).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG