The online racing simulator
Buy s2 license
(32 posts, started )
Buy s2 license
Hi. I am from Georgia / Tbilisi. I want to buy S2 liceanse. Can i buy the game with this card ? icard I mean site support our Country Credit Cards ?
Quote from sti228 :Hi. I am from Georgia / Tbilisi. I want to buy S2 liceanse. Can i buy the game with this card ? icard I mean site support our Country Credit Cards ?

yes you can use the icard as it is actually a visa classic card
I want to buy game this week, but i am interested about credit card. I don't have any credit cards yet, but my sister have icard. Can i but s2 license with it ? How much money i need to have for this ? I know that s2 cost $ 36.66, but i need to transfer 40 $ for buy game ? or 37 $ will be enough for this ? Sorry about questions, it's my first online buy...
You can buy a voucher with any card you want and then use that voucher to unlock S2. (I think that the voucher "arrives" to your e-mail right after the money gets transfered.)
If your bank doesn't take any taxes for transfering money, 36.66$ should be enough to buy it.
It probably is a virtual card, so yes you need to upload atleast 37 to the icard, but just in case i would indeed put over 40, because prices change every day.
Thank you for information people. Today i make icard in bank, and they told me to come and took it tomorrow. Also they said that 5 $ is Charges for 1 year. So tomorrow i will upload 45 or 47 $ in my card.

But now i am interested how to pay for game. What is this extra credit ? It's for skin slots ?

I have 2 questions. First one. Which one i must choose here ? I think - first, because icard is credit card.

And than how to fill it ?

I think tomorrow i will try to buy it, but with this funcion: Buy LFS S2 license (unlock S1 & S2 level content).

Hope everything will be alright, and i don't have payment problems.

P. S. Can i somehow find people (from georgia) who already have S2 license ? Or list of this licensed members from our country.
I am from Georgia and have S2.
:feedtroll
Trolls need love too.
People are going to think you're just a cheap troll facsimile of me.

:feedtroll
Quote from sti228 :Thank you for information people. Today i make icard in bank, and they told me to come and took it tomorrow. Also they said that 5 $ is Charges for 1 year. So tomorrow i will upload 45 or 47 $ in my card.

But now i am interested how to pay for game. What is this extra credit ? It's for skin slots ?

I have 2 questions. First one. Which one i must choose here ? I think - first, because icard is credit card.

And than how to fill it ?

I think tomorrow i will try to buy it, but with this funcion: Buy LFS S2 license (unlock S1 & S2 level content).

Hope everything will be alright, and i don't have payment problems.

P. S. Can i somehow find people (from georgia) who already have S2 license ? Or list of this licensed members from our country.

The credit is for downloading hi res skins of other players in game. Wait till you play, if you have a good spec computer and other player's skins look crap to you, then that gives you the option of making it hi res.

You fill the form with your card details and address. The field titles are pretty self explanatory.
I took my credit card today. But need some help with fill form...

Cardholder Name: What i must type here ? I have iCard. With one big letter ?

Final something like this ?

Cardholder Name: iCard ?

Then Expiry date*: There is no expiry date in my card

Only this one - VALID THRU and then Month/Year thats all.

Billing Address: Don't understand this one

Billing Post Code: 000 in my case (I think).
Well iCard is still with your name isn't it? I'd type my name there. On the expiration date put this VALID THRU month/year which you have there. And lastly, billing address is your own address, so you just fill it like Street, City, Country where you live etc. Post code is code which you put on post office for your location...
Mysho

Yes, iCard with my name. I will type my name.

Valid From: ampty (noting here).

Quote :billing address is your own address, so you just fill it like Street, City, Country where you live etc.

I will try

Quote :Post code is code which you put on post office for your location

I don't have it.
Oh man...
Quote from sti228 :Mysho

Yes, iCard with my name. I will type my name.

Valid From: ampty (noting here).

I will try

I don't have it.

I guess you've got the license. Congratulations and welcome to S2
bogdani.cojocaru

Quote :Oh man...

Sorry me, about lots of questions. It's my first online payment.

delis

Quote :Congratulations and welcome to S2

Thank you

Finally i buy S2 license.

Thank you people for help me, i appreciate this.
go go go
hey hey hey
Have fun with S2 (y)
...and turned Dustin as well

Buy s2 license
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG