The online racing simulator
Lost Connection
(4 posts, started )
Lost Connection
Tonight when i entered a server to take over the car from teammate i suddenly lost connection to the host.Seconds before that in the chat window appeared some text about MPR and out of stash space.I did not pressed anything.Only LFS was running on my pc at that moment.This is the first time this thing is happening to me.Can i prevent it somehow in the future ?
The "mpr out of stash" thing is when LFS knows it has some vital packet of info missing, so it pauses the mpr recording until that packet arrives. When that packet arrives and it can resume the recording you'll see a green message telling you so.

That is obviously related to a conection issue (or a server issue), but if that only happens once is not a problem at all.
Never happened before.My UDP was never above 60-70.And Mpr's are not stored at all from the options menu.
if im correct, mpr's are recorded from each race to a temp.mpr in your mpr folder regardless of being set to store them,then when the next race starts its wiped/deleted

Lost Connection
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG