The online racing simulator
Thank you devs !!!
(4 posts, closed, started )
Thank you devs !!!
It was a pleasure to hear that the WKD server is closed forever and the very bad administrators also banned. This was very good news. A special pleasure is that beaver and beav is banned or account delted. PEACE FOR ALL !!!
Quote from Rynno666 :It was a pleasure to hear that the WKD server is closed forever and the very bad administrators also banned. This was very good news. A special pleasure is that beaver and beav is banned or account delted. They was so so bad gaylord guys . PEACE FOR ALL !!!

You're welcome of course. Devs doing their job (no offence to WKD but i just like being funny )
Are they shut forever?

If not:
It's a sad day. Let's not be too happy about it.

As for Bose's question : not all WKD members (there's quite a few of them it seems) have been involved in this. Even though the WKD servers have been shut down, it does not mean that the remaining team members must quit. They are welcome to stick around. Wether they will continue using the WKD name I do not know at this point. That is up to them to decide.
In any case I hope people will not start blaming the remaining WKD members for something others have done. It was a tight group of 5 people who caused disturbances. These have been dealt with - let's end that era here and leave things at that.
This thread is closed

Thank you devs !!!
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG