The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2013: Signups

LFSCART Light Series 2013 - Signups

Racers:

To enter the 2013 LFSCART Light Series, you must go to http://newdimensionracing.com/testbin/register.php and register there. You will first create an account at the site (if you had one last year, it is no longer valid, if you were signed up for the 2013 Kyoto 250 OR are signed up for the 2013 LFSCART Series - YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE AND CAN SKIP THIS STEP). Activate your account via the link emailed to you, then login, and go to http://newdimensionracing.com/testbin/lfscartlight/entry to actually enter the event.

The system will not let you take a number that is already taken or reserved; it will not let you register if you use an LFSWorld ID that it cannot find on LFSworld.

I do not know your password, so I cannot get it to you if you forget it. If you need to reset it for any reason, there is a "Forgot Password?" link on the signin page.

This is the way NDR is finally beginning to do event entry. This is part of the plan to reduce our overhead, and we hope provide a smoother, more accurate experience in regards to event entry and management.

View the current Entry List
It would help if you added light to the end of the text.
See below

2013 Kyoto 250: Entry List | Rules Book

2013 LFSCART Series: Enter the Event or Update your Entry | Entry List | Rules Book

2013 LFSCART Series: Enter the Event or Update your Entry | Entry List | Rules Book
Been trying to withdraw but get this error:

"Could not withdraw entry because: Unknown column 'oval_status' in 'field list'"
Quote from ratrug101 :Been trying to withdraw but get this error:

"Could not withdraw entry because: Unknown column 'oval_status' in 'field list'"

I will mend that bug after I get home from my other job tonight. When I do so, I will also manually set you to withdrawn for you
Me and Jarl Teien (#06) have same number, I took it first, some bug or what ?
Quote from xaxax123 :Me and Jarl Teien (#06) have same number, I took it first, some bug or what ?

It's a bug. I'll look into it.
Maybe 06 and 6 and system ignored the 0? Then again Im just a murikan
Quote from Bmxtwins :Maybe 06 and 6 and system ignored the 0? Then again Im just a murikan

It was not properly checking the database, it was doing a bad query (it was using the wrong query of the possible queries.

I've fixed it now, I'll yell at arox to change his number
Any driver who is found to have been entered for a time period of more than 2 rounds, but having neither confirmed nor attended a round will be deleted from the entry list following Round 6. The only appeal to this action is to re-enter the event. I'm not wasting resources tracking people who aren't showing up.
20 people have been purged from the LFSCART Light 2013 entry list who have neither confirmed nor raced in any round this season. There were two drivers who were in this category but saved because they have signed up recently.

The drivers that were purged:

deCesaris
RandomnessInside
ratrug101
mariuszek22
Stig209
DeadWolfBones
FL4SH-
turkishcan
Jettascuba
Rocket47
kochomoch