The online racing simulator
how can i put my skin into the game when i have demo version
is ther a possibal way that any of you guys can give me a cool skin from like 2fast2 2furious or any cool car for the demo version if so may you please explain how can i put it in the folder of LFS?+

ohh yeah i need a skin for the car xr gt turbo or something like that..the 3rd car in the demo that goes 160mph...

Ohh yeah,Were can i see my pics that i took screen shots from the game ?

Ty,for you help guys
#2 - Jakg
look in forum and youll find some skins for the XRT, put them in LFS>Data>Skins, and your screenshots are saved to the clipboard
For screenshots, either install a 3rd party program that can take screenshots and save them seperately (like Fraps, for example). Or you can also press the "PrintScreen" key, then open Paint and paste the copied screenshot in there so you can save it.
wtf i cant find the skin in the game i put the skin that i liked and then i out it in LFS\data\skins and notrhing happend i was pl,aying the game and then i want to garage nad i was looking for my skin but i didnt find any thing and i dont even know were i have to look were is the skin....
#5 - Jakg
Quote from Deviling :wtf i cant find the skin in the game i put the skin that i liked and then i out it in LFS\data\skins and notrhing happend i was pl,aying the game and then i want to garage nad i was looking for my skin but i didnt find any thing and i dont even know were i have to look were is the skin....

new colours>texture name
i cant find the skin in the game
i put a 2fast 2 surious skin in the LFS\dtskins folder then i started my game up and i want to garage and i didnt find anything..were should i look for the skin and how
?

because i put skin ther and nothing ther...if you can please hook me up with a skin for the car in the demo...that 3 rd car that goes 160mph and i really want i nice skin can you find me a cool skin and give it to me please ty.....very much for your help.... and can you please explain how to do it step by step for the 3rd car in the demo that goes 160mph
#7 - joen
1. Put the skin in your live for speed/data/skins folder. Any other folder won't work (so that LFS\dtskins won't work, why did you create that folder?)
2. In the garage screen go to car colours on the left, hit new, give it a name
3. Then in the same screen at the bottom go to colours
4. Click texture name, the skin will be in that list.
5. If it isn't in that list you misplaced or misnamed the file.
#8 - herki
First step: download the skin you like. It should have the name "XRT_[name of the skin].jpg"
Second step: copy this skin in "[Your LFS Directory]\data\skins" (not skins_x !!)
Third step: Start LFS, go to the pits, select the XR GT Turbo.
Fourth step: Click on "New Colours" on the left side of the screen.
Fifth step: Pick the color tab in the setup screen and set all settings for the body to white (move all sliders to the right)
Sixth step: Click on the texture choser at the bottom of the screen and select [name of the skin].

Now you should have the skin on the car.
I could post some pictures if it still doesn't work

edit: uh, I got pwned
herky may yo uplease send me pictures gow to do it or nay one can send me pics that explains how to do it...,ty
ok, here you go:
First of all, I'm using an S2-car for example, but it works the same way for demo cars. And I assume, you already downlaoded the skin.
In step1.jpg you see where skin goes (skin and dir marked red). In your case the skinname wouldn't be "FOX_herki", it would be "XRT_[youskinname]". On my drive, the folder where LFS is in would be "Q:\spiele\Live for Speed S2", which can differ on your PC, the important thing is putting the skin in [youlfsdir]\data\skins. There already should be skins named "XFG_default.jpg" and "XRG_default.jpg" ... in it, just to help you find the right dir. If you have done that, you can proceed to step2.
Step 2: You run lfs. In step2.jpg you can see 3 red boxes. First of all, click on "New colors" (most left box) and put a name in the box, e.g. "Hot Skin" . Then pick the color tab (active in the pic) and move all the sliders in the middle red box to the right. The sliders, which aren't in the box only affect the rims. Last step: you click on the texture name box (marked by the red box at the bottom) and choose your skin from the list, in my case it would be "FOX_herki" or "herki".

I hope that helped you
Attached images
step2.jpg
step1.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG