The online racing simulator
Random FPS drop...
(6 posts, started )
Random FPS drop...
Alright bays.

Basically, I race around with an average 100 FPS plus, then randomly, I'll get 10-20 and I crash. It annoys me.

Lately I've been racing on servers with 1 or 2 people and I get it.

What is it?
Anyone?
When you are re-installing your windows.Make partition just for LFS.I had this FPS drops long time but decided try this thing.And it really helped.No more FPS drops.My partition is like 50 gb and have only LFS installed on it.
Quote from kochomoch :When you are re-installing your windows.Make partition just for LFS.I had this FPS drops long time but decided try this thing.And it really helped.No more FPS drops.My partition is like 50 gb and have only LFS installed on it.

That should have no effect unless you put LFS on a different drive, than it might make a difference in certain cases, particularly when you're very low on RAM and your system is forced to hit swap a lot.

@General Lee
This might be related to some process triggering a resource-heavy action. You might want to go through the background tasks and check if kililng any of them fixes the problem. Is there any HDD activity when this happens? How long does it take until the framerate returns to normal?
If you have unlocked the thing thats gonna make it to not go over 100 fps, you may get fps drops.

I did this but i found out that it had to be locked on 100 fps
After you have solved the problem, I highly recomend that you put the FPS lock on, because it makes the FPS more stable and most displays can't even show more than 100 FPS.

Random FPS drop...
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG