The online racing simulator
Cars keep disappearing
(6 posts, started )
Cars keep disappearing
Well i upgraded my pc the other month and ever since i've been on lfs on this pc cars keep disappearing and lagging with the 0.40 etc next to there name? It will be fine for the first 15-20 minutes then it will suddenly do it and i have to leave and rejoin the server? Any help?
Cheers.
might be your connection
Similar to this?

https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... ighlight=computer+lagging

Take a read through that and try the suggestions in that thread. In my case, it turned out that my new motherboard was flawed and required replacement.

The problem is that the manufacturer of my motherboard had no interest in helping me or providing a replacement regardless of how much evidance I provided that their brand new MoBo was bad. I ended up buying a different board and changed my LFS forum avatar
Quote from toniara97 :might be your connection

If you read my post it was perfectly fine on my old pc and my connection hasn't changed
Quote from jmeade :Similar to this?

https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... ighlight=computer+lagging

Take a read through that and try the suggestions in that thread. In my case, it turned out that my new motherboard was flawed and required replacement.

The problem is that the manufacturer of my motherboard had no interest in helping me or providing a replacement regardless of how much evidance I provided that their brand new MoBo was bad. I ended up buying a different board and changed my LFS forum avatar

Nothing like that for me, mine doesn't lag on my own screen.
even though its the same connection you used on your previous pc its the security on your current pc that would be at fault if its a connection prob.seing as your able to connect to a server i think that rules out your firewall,so id say check your Antivirus as if i remember correctly some can intercept data packets being sent to your pc and check them first which would cause such issues

Cars keep disappearing
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG