The online racing simulator
help problem with staying at tc and ws
after rc have been geting ddose alot i try to connect to other servers and its say arion31>CPW and another that say Secuity (3) when i try to join the track at tc or ws. can someone help me

I DONT USE ANYMOD THIS BEEN HAPPENING EVER SINCE RC BEEN GETING DDOSE
Attached images
lfs_00000108.jpg
CPW is the anti-mod protection thingy.

The best thing you can do is install a clean copy of Live for Speed and try it again in 12/24hrs from now. (First CPW ban is 12hrs, second one 24hrs if I'm not mistaken)
Try reinstalling LFS or just replace with original LFS.exe
will do thanks
now when i join track its say SECUITY(3) whats does that mean please tell me
Hi Arion:

That message is LFS indicating that it's detecting "hacked" packets coming from your client (however, this could also be a bug). Are you attempting to use any unauthorized modifications such as a speed hack or other cheat that's manipulating your network connection? Does this happen on ALL servers, or just 1 server?
I DONT USE ANYMODS

this only happen on tc and ws its dont happen on rc or ltc so i trying to finger whats going on because after rc been geting ddos i been geting this problems and thats make it weird
Have you tried a fully clean version of LFS to see if you have the same issues?

If it doesn't work, I would suggest making a thread here (https://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10) or asking a moderator to move this thread there.
i rather ask them to move it to that location.
i try doing that yesterday but its say the same things. i really need a moderator to help because i wants to play but i dont know whats going on
Quote from arion31 :i rather ask them to move it to that location.
i try doing that yesterday but its say the same things. i really need a moderator to help because i wants to play but i dont know whats going on

Well Scawen is the best person to try to debug a situation like this.
Hmm, is it a difference between the regular LFS dedicated server and the new dedicated console version, perhaps?
AFAIK, the only difference between console dedi and normal dedi is that the console dedi forces you to upload your skin to LFSW (if eligible), but it only spectates you.. not kicks you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG