LFSCART Series 2013 - Schedule
All race lengths are scored laps. Road course races will have an extra (unscored) formation lap; The Kyoto 500 has two extra unscored formation laps. The KY1R oval event this season will have three unscored formation laps.
Each road course race distance is the minimum number of laps to exceed 250 kilometres. Each race will be either its scheduled laps or 2 hours, whichever ends sooner. Oval races have their own set of things, see the rules for them.
Calendar of Events
- Aston Grand Prix - Aston Grand Touring Reversed (AS6R) - 4 May 2013
32 laps - Course Length 8.002 km / 4.972 km - Clear Day
- English Grand Prix - Blackwood Grand Prix (BL1) - 18 May 2013
76 laps - Course Length 3.307 km / 2.055 mi - Cloudy Sunset
- Westhill Grand Prix - Westhill International (WE1) - 1 June 2013
49 laps - Course Length 5.180 km / 3/219 mi - Cloudy Afternoon
- Speedweeks Road 250K - Kyoto Grand Touring Reversed (KY3Y_K32R) - 15 June 2013
33 laps - Course Length 7.707 km / 4.789 mi - Clear Day
- The 2013 Kyoto 500 - Kyoto Oval (KY1) - 22-23, 29 June 2013
268 laps - Course Length 1.852 mi / 2.980 km - Cloudy Afternoon
- City 250 - South City Town Course Reversed (SO5R) - 13 July 2013
80 laps - Course Length 3.146 km / 1.955 mi - Clear Day
- Clockwise Challenge - Kyoto Oval Reversed (KY1R) - 27 July 2013
157 laps - Course Length 1.852 mi / 2.980 km - Clear Day
- Jamaican Grand Prix - Fern Bay Gold Reversed (FE3R) - 10 August 2013
72 laps - Course Length 3.146 km / 2.183 mi - Overcast Dusk
- Grand Prix Japan - Kyoto Ring National (KY2) - 24 August 2013
49 laps - Course Length 5.138 km / 3.193 mi - Cloudy Afternoon
18:05 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Field split into two groups, sessions run concurrently on separate servers.
18:31 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:40 UTC Formation Lap Begins
NOTE: Qualifying for the oval will begin at 17:30 UTC, and run for at the minimum 45 minutes to allow anyone to qualify on the single-driver Oval format.