The online racing simulator
LFS Go Back To The OLDSCHOOL HD By PowerD 2013
This video was meaned to have something OLDSCHOOL in it as example the oldschool people that still playing LFS for years, Drift Teams, OLDSCHOOL Music and Styl....

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLT6Eh4q68
Proper stuff - camera angles, camera movements, camera placements, sync. and so on. Everything was top work ! Well done.

Saw some of my teammates in the video as well. Go go drift Factory ^-^
I must say this project successfully kept my attention whole entirely. Didn't get bored at all. It's opposite, especially from the 3min20sec (approx.) part when you take us on various circuits, somehow I felt a quality boost speaking from an artistic and technical point of view.

I just noticed that some shots are too dark or too contrast comparing with the others. That's not really good and also don't put blur on the sky. I know you wanted to blur long distance background which is real, but never blur the sky For me, a blur is not necessary at all.

Apart from that. Really high quality stuff, as MousemanLV already stated: "Proper stuff - camera angles, camera movements, camera placements, sync". Well I surely can give you a reward for a new use of camera. The shots starting from some objects on the track and then gettin' focused on the action really great thing Transitions are at pretty much good timing. So Sync was ok for me, but i would avoid that much use of speed ups. It annoys a bit.

Music was fantastic. I am not a fan of this type of music, but it fitted so well.

Well I would give 8 out of 10, but this is something fresh and inspiring and fun to watch, so 9/10. Great job.
Quote from MousemanLV :Proper stuff - camera angles, camera movements, camera placements, sync. and so on. Everything was top work ! Well done.

Saw some of my teammates in the video as well. Go go drift Factory ^-^

Quote from seniecka :I must say this project successfully kept my attention whole entirely. Didn't get bored at all. It's opposite, especially from the 3min20sec (approx.) part when you take us on various circuits, somehow I felt a quality boost speaking from an artistic and technical point of view.

I just noticed that some shots are too dark or too contrast comparing with the others. That's not really good and also don't put blur on the sky. I know you wanted to blur long distance background which is real, but never blur the sky For me, a blur is not necessary at all.

Apart from that. Really high quality stuff, as MousemanLV already stated: "Proper stuff - camera angles, camera movements, camera placements, sync". Well I surely can give you a reward for a new use of camera. The shots starting from some objects on the track and then gettin' focused on the action really great thing Transitions are at pretty much good timing. So Sync was ok for me, but i would avoid that much use of speed ups. It annoys a bit.

Music was fantastic. I am not a fan of this type of music, but it fitted so well.

Well I would give 8 out of 10, but this is something fresh and inspiring and fun to watch, so 9/10. Great job.

Thanks everybody, lovely to read this reactions...
i love it, for music, for camera angles, for the enjoyable video with i didnt get bored and to be honest...i wanted more
Quote from BlackMan :i love it, for music, for camera angles, for the enjoyable video with i didnt get bored and to be honest...i wanted more

oh, i think you will get more in a time
cant stop watching it, im so glad about this movie, mate!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG