The online racing simulator
Congrats to season winners and podium finishers and everyone involved and actually good job to administration despite all the ddoser issues.
Thanks NDR for good races ; ), it was pleasure to drive it even when im not good in GT1. Gratz for ineX (was kinda obvious they will win), also gratz to drivers who decide to drive it (as we have only 20 cars i guess). I hope soon will be GT2WS.
omg whaaat, 2nd overall champ? awsom!

On a serious note though, it's the first time we as a team have done something exceptionally well and it really has paid off, after two seasons of hard work in GT2ws its finally come down to this at the end of the GT1ws season 1. Not much I can say other than that I'm enjoying this.

Thanks very much for all the racers and admins especially, and teams inex and genr for the continuous battles all over the season and other leagues aswell. Sadly this probably is the end of my story in LFS leagues, only time can tell. Don't worry though, I will be trolling all of you on the forums and servers!
First of all thank you for everyone who commented on our pace - it wasn't too bad was it heh! Secondly, many congratulations to ineX you drove a very mature race and deserved the championship as you were the best team on the grid for most of the season

Our race was pretty tough, mistakes, technical problems, having to deal with server issues although that's the same for everyone. I think, once Genuine went out we over-drove a bit, well me and Sean certainly did - getting engine damage and ultimately going into the gravel and losing 57 seconds. It's a shame for sure, but we're still very proud of where we have come compared to the start of the season, with 3 second places towards the end of the season and finishing 2nd in the championship after a difficult start to the season is just amazing for us. Plus bringing on many of the drivers in Am (and Arttu) to the point where they can dominate the race in that class and even challenge for overall podium really does make us proud. Many congratulations to Am for their win in class, shame about missing out on 3rd place but hey - great race!

We'll come back stronger than ever like we always do and it'll be great to come back in a seasons' time and fight for championships - it's taken 2 years but I think we're ready now. So we'll see you in GT2ws and hopefully next season GT1ws!

A couple of shout outs to some people who really went the extra mile this round in Vires, Pierre for spending a ridiculous amount of time making two different setups for the two cars, Luki for working 12 hours straight with me on strategy and keeping a cool head to monitor strategy of ineX and make sure we were not going to lose time! Morgan, for planning everything and, despite working at Silverstone since Thursday, keeping contact to make sure everything was going smoothly. Finally, Jere for driving despite a "remote glitch" which froze his arbs and made him unable to change them for a large amount of his stint, and to Arco for playing engineer for the Am car and dealing with any issue the car had

See you soon - and thank you very much NDR for setting up the league / stream and I hope, despite recent issues with some members of the community we can, as a community, rise above them and continue to have our fun
It has been really competitive race, amazed a little bit by Vires' pace. Nice work mates!
Grats to ineX for the win in the champ, also Vires for 2nd place! We were ready to fight you guys, but well we couldn't do anything for the timeout.

Thanks to my team for the support and all hard work that has been putted.
Looking forward to fight with you guys for the win.
Thanks for all the congratulations/nice words. Has been a pretty fun season overall and atleast I enjoyed every race I drove. Even though pacewise we have probably been the fastest team in every race for most of the season as Vires showed yesterday 1 concentration loss can be enough to lose you the race so we never relaxed all season. We've been around in this business and made the mistakes before so know how it feels, I'm sure if you race in the future leagues and keep motivation you will have plenty of success and learn from it

Thanks to the admins for the league, I know that if we get tired of driving sometimes it has to be another league completely sometimes for you setting up the leagues with people pestering you for things.

On a personal level I enjoyed this league a lot because I felt like finally I got to something where I could be on a good pace without any major mistakes for the whole season and definitely I got a lot of nice comments through the season. Sadly I think this will be it for us in general in LFS atleast on a competitive level, I cant see us doing any full seasons in team events like this anymore in the near future atleast as I think we're all wanting to move onto something new and it's better to stop while it's still fun rather than dragging it out and trying to find something fun in things that arent fun(thats the only reason I can think why people would start with DDOSing now rather than before for example). Without NDR that would have happened a long time ago, it will be interesting to see if you can keep that going or whether more people feel like us.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Thanks for all the congratulations/nice words. Has been a pretty fun season overall and atleast I enjoyed every race I drove. Even though pacewise we have probably been the fastest team in every race for most of the season as Vires showed yesterday 1 concentration loss can be enough to lose you the race so we never relaxed all season. We've been around in this business and made the mistakes before so know how it feels, I'm sure if you race in the future leagues and keep motivation you will have plenty of success and learn from it

Thanks to the admins for the league, I know that if we get tired of driving sometimes it has to be another league completely sometimes for you setting up the leagues with people pestering you for things.

On a personal level I enjoyed this league a lot because I felt like finally I got to something where I could be on a good pace without any major mistakes for the whole season and definitely I got a lot of nice comments through the season. Sadly I think this will be it for us in general in LFS atleast on a competitive level, I cant see us doing any full seasons in team events like this anymore in the near future atleast as I think we're all wanting to move onto something new and it's better to stop while it's still fun rather than dragging it out and trying to find something fun in things that arent fun(thats the only reason I can think why people would start with DDOSing now rather than before for example). Without NDR that would have happened a long time ago, it will be interesting to see if you can keep that going or whether more people feel like us.

I know a certain greek LFS team that feels like you do Isaac, feeling like moving on to something new. Congratz on that Pro Licence on that occasion . Most of us are on the same page like you and we will be doing our best to be prepared when driver swaps finally make it to IR. I hope to see a lot of familiar LFS faces in IR when that happens. As a team we've agreed to not completely write off LFS but I don't see us racing full seasons like this one in LFS anytime soon.

It hurts me to say this and it doesn't do justice to those great NDR Events and LFS as a whole, but I personally believe the driver swaps will be LFS's tombstone.
It was a good race for me, lots of pleasure to drive with teammates ! We did some mistake, me the first ^^ But i was really happy to see our pace, all drivers did great. We didn't work for nothing so it's great. We finally win this last race

Thanks a lots at NDR for their amazing work during this championship again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG