The online racing simulator
Demolition Derby (Rescheduled)
No, this is an entirely different kind of event. In this event you're not racing around in circles, you're not going to be trying to pass people, or even try and see how fast you can go. This event is all about the last man standing, and nothing else.

Date: April 13, 2013 @ 13:00 GMT
TeamSpeak Required at: ts.ident-racing.net
Channel: Competitor's Room (the ability to speak is not required)

Competitors will be put into a 1 acre square on BL3 (Carpark) in the FXO. The green flag will be given, and competitors will be allowed to crash into other opponents in attempt to disable the drivability of their car.

A car will be called out under the following conditions:
-Entry is not attempting or unable to make aggressive contact (warning first)
-Entry is unable to move
-Entry is lagging (warning first)
-Entry has been knocked out of bounds

Hitting cars into Armco barriers in a manner which is intended to knock them out of the arena is prohibited. Please make contact with intention to disable, and not to knock out of the arena.

If there are 10 or less entries there will simply be a single duel to the death between all these cars, but if there are 11+ cars there will be heats and A and B main competitions.

Once you are called out by an official you will be asked to change your driver name to "OUT". This will be all in red. The number of cars transferring to the A-main from each heat (if heats are needed) will be announced prior to the start of each heat. Once this number of cars is achieved the heat will be ended. Cars who fail to make the A-Main will be put into the B Main where they will have a chance to transfer into the A-main.

Server will be free to join without password.

If you're interested post here saying that you are interested in participating. You do not need to do anything but show up in order to participate though

Come out and join us for some beating, banging and absolutely smashing good time!
Dibs, I'm interested.

Any skins needed?
even tough I'm interesten, I have brony meet
I sadly am going to be required to move this event to next Saturday, April 13th. I just found out that I will be working at the time that this event was previously scheduled
This event will happen as scheduled this Saturday
I'm in! This sounds like the most fun I'll have ever had in LFS.
smart, same time as gt1
Quote from Cornys :There aren't really many choices. Weekdays don't work

sunday's do
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :sunday's do

Yes, but the RNOS is running this Sunday, and I have to go to work just after that's over.
Here's my skin for this event. It's supposed to look cruddy, like it was done with spraypaint. So you don't have to complain about it being poorly made.
Attached images
FXO_DemoDerby_27.jpg
Layout loaded
We have been victimized by a DOS attack from a known source. This is being taken care of. Thanks to those of you who attended and I appologize for what has transpired. I'm working activly to fix this issue in time for tomorrow's Realistic NASCAR Open Series event
Quote from cornys :we have been victimized by a dos attack from a known source. This is being taken care of. Thanks to those of you who attended and i appologize for what has transpired. I'm working activly to fix this issue in time for tomorrow's realistic nascar open series event

wutwut
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :wutwut

It's been reported. It is being taken care of. It was not a competitor and I don't beleive that I've been in contact with this person on the LFS Forums before
You should keep this by yourself until everything is really sorted out. Can't see a reason to say anything before the attacker is really "taken out".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG