The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013 Round 6: Race Discussion

Round 6 of the 2013 GT1 World Series, the 12 Hours of Aston Historic.

Circuit Diagram attached.

Discuss!
Attached images
AS4.png
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1
Final race of the season, so i expect it to be a tough race. Have a feeling that some of the teams i didnt see as competitors will be challenging for the podium. Hope it will be clean!

Edit: Some thoughs on the layout - After SC1 on the long straight with the right hander, on the grass as you enter the corner there are 2 barriers parallel with each other, i see this as maybe too dangerous so could it possibly be replaced with some 4x4 tire stacks made by yourself. Secondly the last chicane, IMO there is too much going on there with 3 poles on each corner, you have left no room for error at all. Seems like if you go slightly wide or turn in a little early you will hit the poles and could easily cause your car to lose balanced and effectively spin or even flip.
its causing problems ^
It's not because we are in same team but i have the same problem, in last corner it's really dangerous... If you hit poles inside the right it's finish :/ If we can remove them it will be safier i think.

Thanks
#5 - Bean0
Could it be that the layout is only there to ensure fair play during prequal ?
I've removed the mentioned layout objects on both servers. I don't think there's any issue with cutting the last corner because of how it could fubar your car. I lost any modern AS4/5 layout I have, so I took the oldest one I had and mucked with everything but those.
Thanks Deko for quick answer
Quote from dekojester :I've removed the mentioned layout objects on both servers. I don't think there's any issue with cutting the last corner because of how it could fubar your car. I lost any modern AS4/5 layout I have, so I took the oldest one I had and mucked with everything but those.

I know ring was complaining about fps drop in that area too
Just put ramps on the last chicane.
Quote from PMD9409 :Just put ramps on the last chicane.

Lets just replace this whole race with a death rally session
Quote from jmeade :Lets just replace this whole race with a death rally session

with c4, guns on cars etc
Mario Karts?
Cool, Mischka is driving again!
Gl evryone, and cant wait for GT2
Quote from Intrex1020 :Gl evryone, and cant wait for GT2

Why? It's the same GT1,just slower. Isn't this Live for SPEED?
Allthough,less power,less chances that you wreck someone exiting pitlane... Trololololol...
Quote from Eclipsed :Why? It's the same GT1,just slower. Isn't this Live for SPEED?
Allthough,less power,less chances that you wreck someone exiting pitlane... Trololololol...

But cant drive XRR now , and when GT2 comes i will do my best to put my ass into XRR.
I can still flip you even in UF1
people forgot about quali? :L
lol @ 5 people driving on Pro quali
****ing disgrace

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG