The online racing simulator
Abnormal lag atm
(9 posts, started )
Abnormal lag atm
Just wondering, my pingtest and speedtest results are normal, but my lag the past 2 days on lfs servers makes it undriveable - ping a bit higher, but jitter is galactically high. Any ideas, anyone found the same?
whats your ping to the average lfs server?
More info is needed, example what hosts? It could be relegated to a certain server provider.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :whats your ping to the average lfs server?

About 210ms with a 5ms jitter, no packet loss
Quote from Jettascuba :About 210ms with a 5ms jitter, no packet loss

well thats high, how about speedtest?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :well thats high, how about speedtest?

same, but that is normal and okay and I can drive okay like that normally. Just got spectated due to lagging again from an MRc server, last night from FM Oval and also ETCC GT1. This is not normal.
Quote from Jettascuba :same, but that is normal and okay and I can drive okay like that normally. Just got spectated due to lagging again from an MRc server, last night from FM Oval and also ETCC GT1. This is not normal.

tried resetting router etc?
yes.

BUT, I just connected via teamspeak to the RN server and my ping and jitter are like 450 ms ping, with 460ms jitter!!!

Connecting to any other European server (apart from LFS servers), my ping is half and jitter low.

Except if my ISP is limiting my game server access ATM - never happened before though.
Thanks for the advice, guys.

I got totally fedup with my wireless connection, that is 80% of the time okay, and then randomly it goes to the pits like this week.

Now on a landline trial, ping down to 170ms, with 3ms jitter. Yippee!

Hopefully I will now cause less frustration to other drivers . Will see tonight at the RN Club series practise.

Am now evaluating different broadband suppliers, most here gives out a 7 day free trial.

Abnormal lag atm
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG