The online racing simulator
[MassiveDynamic]
(1 post, started )
[MassiveDynamic]
Hi people,

I want to introduce my drift team and drift server.

A little history about my team:

I made my 1st team 2 years ago under the name "KBD Drifters". What means KBD ? Simple ! Keyboard Drifters. Especialy the players were only mouse and keyboard drifters like me. It was a nice growing team with genuine people mostly. I ran my server on my own PC than Laptop every day for long hours.After one year I decided that I buy a Logitech G27 so I was thinking about to change the team name. After a lot of talking about the new team we stacked at [MassiveDynamic]. A lot of people left the team then , just one player "sixkiler" remained with me. He bought his own wheel than we started to practice a lot of every day to be good drifters. After a while slowly the team has began to grow again. About one months ago I rented a server so now we are 0-24 hours open in all year with our RealTime Drift Insim.

About the team:

We are 8 in the team at the moment.

Name..............................MemberType...................................Controller

[MD]SarXes................Leader and Server Admin..................Keyboard and Logitech G27
[MD]sixkiler...............Co-Leader and Server admin....................Logitech DFGT
[MD]Ostbage°......................Team Member...................X-BOX Controller and Logitech G25
[MD]Kjakaball.......................Team Member................................Logitech G25
[MD]AnthraxX......................Team Member................................Logitech G27
[MD]Twiiiix..........................Team Member................................Logitech G27
[MD]MaGeLLaN....................Team Member...................................Mouse
[MD]TiagoSilva....................Team Member................................Logitech G25

If you want to find us we are under [MD]Drift name in LFS Connection List

Official Website: www.facebook.com/massivedynamicteam
YouTube: www.youtube.com/massivedynamicteam

[MassiveDynamic]
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG