The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 14 (FINAL SESSION)
Practice Session 14 for the 6th Annual Kyoto 250 will be the following:

Saturday, 23 March 2013
Qualifying: 45 minute window Starting 20:00 UTC
Race: 40 laps + 2 pace laps (42 total) starting 20:55 UTC

IF THE RACE RUNS WITHOUT A CAUTION - DOUBLE CREDIT CAN BE AWARDED

CLOUDY MORNING - LOW WIND WEATHER CONDITIONS

If more than 30 attempt to qualify, the fastest 30 will get through to the race.

Discuss!
In on this as well.
I'm definitely in.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :I'm definitely in.

be sure you read all the rules and name regulations. Also, get your set fixed before the prac sessions, since it's a race prac. I just felt bad for you last race not knowing what to do XD
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :be sure you read all the rules and name regulations. Also, get your set fixed before the prac sessions, since it's a race prac. I just felt bad for you last race not knowing what to do XD

Well, I didn't know if he (Jonathan) meant me or not, I knew perfectly fine what to do if was talking to me. I actually read the rules before I even signed up. And yeah, I've gotten my setup pretty good, at least better than it was. I can now take T3 nearly full throttle.
your biggest problem was that you were taking T3 low, when you need to take it towards the high side
Quote from Mustangman759 :your biggest problem was that you were taking T3 low, when you need to take it towards the high side

Yeah, found that out, my laps are much better now.

But I now have unexpected plans for today, that take up the whole day, so I won't be able to run either practice and that pretty much blows my chances of running the 250, since I went out of yesterday's practice early and wasn't able to run any other sessions. So I don't meet the requirements for running the 250. There's always next year, I suppose.
I will not be able to do the 13 session but ill do me best to be here for #14.But i will probably miss the qualy.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG