The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 250: Signups

2013 Kyoto 250 - Signups

Racers:

To enter the 2013 Kyoto 250, you must go to http://newdimensionracing.com/testbin/register.php and enter there. You will first create an account at the site (if you had one last year, it is no longer valid). Activate your account via the link emailed to you, then login, and go to http://newdimensionracing.com/testbin/kyoto250/entry to actually enter the event.

The system will not let you take a number that is already taken; it will not let you register if you use an LFSWorld ID that it cannot find on LFSworld.

The system, when you register, will do the following things:
  • Check your number of completed online laps
  • If you have a hotlap uploaded to LFSWorld at its last check for hotlaps, it will get that time.
The system will update all stats regularly, every two hours. If you do not see a hotlap time when you register, but know you have one, presume it's because you did not upload it until after its last check of the hotlap chart. It should appear the next time it checks the hotlap table.

The system checks the hotlap chart and the world record benchmark comparison FIRST, then gets the new world record table. This is done to facilitate the policy that we consider the requirement still complete if your hotlap was within the benchmark when you entered or it was checked, but the WR changed after. However, the system will flag your hotlap as meeting this criteria.

I do not know your password, so I cannot get it to you if you forget it. If you need to reset it for any reason, there is a "Forgot Password?" link on the signin page.

This is the way NDR will (finally) begin to do event entry in the very immediate future - this is part of the plan to reduce our overhead, and we hope provide a smoother, more accurate experience in regards to event entry and management.
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by CodeLyoko1 : I'm blind as hell
Register link is wrong btw, missing .php in the end
I think your site takes wrong data when entering the event. I registered to the site as KidCZ, while filling in my usual lfsw nickname and when i try to enter the event, there's KidCZ in the "Your LFS Username" field and i cannot edit it. And i see it's not only me.
#4 - CSF
"Wrong iRacing name format." I don't freaking have iRacing, so what should I put in to that one...
Timo stadius
ahh... ok
Quote :Your provided LFS Licence name does not exist, as best we can tell.

Im pretty sure that i know what my lfs licence name is

EDIT: solved. I had hidden stats and that was trouble.
Quote from Kid222 :I think your site takes wrong data when entering the event. I registered to the site as KidCZ, while filling in my usual lfsw nickname and when i try to enter the event, there's KidCZ in the "Your LFS Username" field and i cannot edit it. And i see it's not only me.

Fixed. Thank you for the bug report.

Quote from Stig209 :"Wrong iRacing name format." I don't freaking have iRacing, so what should I put in to that one...

I seem to have left out a bit of code that would ignore that check if you left it blank. That's now in there, so you can leave the iRacing field blank if you don't have an iRacing account.
Yea it also wouldnt accept ny iracing name , matt a kingsbury
Quote from Mustangman759 :Yea it also wouldnt accept ny iracing name , matt a kingsbury

I'll fix that at a later time, just need to add that to the regular expressions :|
pls
I have updated the database to reflect session participation. If you look at the entry list, you'll see how many sessions you've received credit for.

Overnight, I will do the first consideration of who to accept.

Even if you are accepted, I suggest you continue attending practice sessions as you are able to, to continue to get used to the car again, and the rules and procedures used in this event.
To all:

There is some issue I have not yet traced in the automatic update script's function to update each driver's online laps. Everything else except your online laps should continue to update automatically.

The check for online laps does run each time you update your entry and on your initial entry. If you want to try to force the system to update your online laps once you reach the 175 lap requirement, you can simply login, and click on your name to edit your entry - then simply click "Update" (no changes required) and it should run the check.

If you try that, and it gives you ANY error - report it to me. It may be some entrant's information giving the system strife.

I will figure a fix ASAP.
why i'm not accepted ? i have sesions,laps,replay... is there some website problem ?
one is not simply accepted for fulfilling the requirements, in past years people with requirements fulfilled were not allowed to race
Quote from BorislavB :why i'm not accepted ? i have sesions,laps,replay... is there some website problem ?

Perhaps it's because I haven't had time to go through those people and approve them? You do still have to be approved by the organizers after fulfilling the entry requiremetns. I just haven't had a chance yet to check, I've been chasing other issues.
ok no problem
Final check of stats has run, all drivers who met the entry requirements have been deemed acceptable to this event.

There are 36 drivers who met the criteria and were approved.

You are now tasked with proving that you earned your chance to qualify for this event. Do not let me or your fellow competitors down.

Qualifying information will be posted and PM'd in the late morning / midday hours to all accepted entrants.

2013 Kyoto 250: Signups
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG