The online racing simulator
When people try to connect to my server it times out?
Verify if the port is really open and check your firewall settings.
Quote from MadCatX :Verify if the port is really open and check your firewall settings.

Okay. I've checked. The port is still closed. how do i actually open it?
It's impossible to give you any specific information when we don't know anything about your Internet connection; I assume the machine you want to host the server on is connected via a router which has a web interface for administration?
Some routers might not forward ports to machines which have a dynamic IP. If possible, adjust DHCP settings on the router and the server to assign the server a static IP. Also, port forwading requires you to input the destination machine's IP address. The screenshot you posted doesn't show the address, are you sure you changed the right setting?
Quote from MadCatX :It's impossible to give you any specific information when we don't know anything about your Internet connection; I assume the machine you want to host the server on is connected via a router which has a web interface for administration?
Some routers might not forward ports to machines which have a dynamic IP. If possible, adjust DHCP settings on the router and the server to assign the server a static IP. Also, port forwading requires you to input the destination machine's IP address. The screenshot you posted doesn't show the address, are you sure you changed the right setting?

This is what I've done

http://gyazo.com/57a94ae888408adcb766b4da3fcb2a9e
This is how it's done on a Netgear DGN1000. Note that people will be connecting to your server, therefore there will be incoming connections, but you set the rule for outgoing connections. This is incorrect as your router's firewall allows all outgoing connections by default, but blocks all incoming connections (which is pretty standard and secure behavior BTW).
Quote from MadCatX :This is how it's done on a Netgear DGN1000. Note that people will be connecting to your server, therefore there will be incoming connections, but you set the rule for outgoing connections. This is incorrect as your router's firewall allows all outgoing connections by default, but blocks all incoming connections (which is pretty standard and secure behavior BTW).

I've now changed everything to this: http://gyazo.com/3d5a7e15ee5545b4bbeeb1a54350e126

I guess thats not right as I get this: http://gyazo.com/9b39fd2f7df2f9c4b170920f9bafaad2
Is the server's LAN IP actually 192.168.0.1? Did you assign in a static address?
Quote from MadCatX :Is the server's LAN IP actually 192.168.0.1? Did you assign in a static address?

Yes, that is the lan address i use to access my hub. What static address?
DONE IT!!! All done! People can finally connect! You have been so so much help! Thank you!

I have one more question though. I'm getting kicked out of my own server for having a tweak on. How do I stop this?
I believe that both the server and the clients must run the tweak with the same settings.
Quote from MadCatX :I believe that both the server and the clients must run the tweak with the same settings.

So how do I run a server with tweaks?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG