The online racing simulator
ITEK Racing Comes To A End
(43 posts, started )
Sweet news..good luck m8
Hurray, good decision, now quickly change the thread title will ya
Seriously, good luck with it, Im sure it wil turn out right.
I guess this can be removed. Thanks all for your help, if it was not for all of you i would not of changed my mind....Can admin please remove this please
lol back from dead in 4 hours

Anyway it's nice to hear that you continue, you've been building a very nice team in past few months. Inactive times comes and goes for everyone I guess.. but I'm looking forward to beat you guys in UFR cup... or maybe not......

!! go ITEK go !!:static:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Thank god the team is not totally dying, ITEK is on the list for a priority slot on a team compo myself and Minimax are organising
Good to see you havent let the team go
Would of been shame if you had of, would of meant the mg itek re match would of gone down the pan.
See ya round soon
#33 - Jakg
Quote from B11TME :You guys think i should give it another go?

yes! we were hoping you would race the [MG] team like you said, seeing as you kicked our asses last time!
Quote from Jakg :yes! we were hoping you would race the [MG] team like you said, seeing as you kicked our asses last time!

Minimax might have words for you re MG vs ITEK (50% chance of a head-on), if he has sent , er, himself the invite.
#35 - th84
I cant believe you would even consider that! With the great driver's you have got lately(not to mention the one's you already had before) and, imo, some of the best looking skin's around, there is no where for ITEK to go but up! Glad to see you changed your mind. Good luck!!
You were just racing for quite a while in our server yesterday!!! Is it because you felt lonely without your teammates? :o

It happens
think you got scared of MG beating you so you thought you would stop before the shame rofl. thank god your staying, your cool guys. shame to lose a good FAST team!, rematch soon aye
Quote from jamesrowe :think you got scared of MG beating you so you thought you would stop before the shame rofl. thank god your staying, your cool guys. shame to lose a good FAST team!, rematch soon aye

BRING IT ON :drink::cookiemon:goodvibes:drugs:
lol.. you scared me for a while B11TME

Every team has is bad moments and problems but with will and work everything can be surpassed, just never give up
Quote from Neokiller :lol.. you scared me for a while B11TME

Every team has is bad moments and problems but with will and work everything can be surpassed, just never give up

I scared myself m8...I just hope the team start helping out and start being a team....And its also because of the lfs comunity is the reason we are staying because it can be a really nice place to be.
just get rid of the lazy people that dont help. grrr, hate it when they just dont bother. its happened in MG and we solved it, and its happening again
Time for a shuffle round again i think.
You will see, only about 4 to 6 or something will attend the rematch to itek, out of about 12 drivers. not really on.
Anyway, we will beat you this time ITEk... hehehe
Quote from Fordman :Its holiday season, Uni Leavers, BBQ's, Parties, all these keep people away.

Quote from thisnameistaken :I thought in your case it was BBO who kept people away?

Quote from jamesrowe :just get rid of the lazy people that dont help. grrr, hate it when they just dont bother. its happened in MG and we solved it, and its happening again
Time for a shuffle round again i think.
You will see, only about 4 to 6 or something will attend the rematch to itek, out of about 12 drivers. not really on.
Anyway, we will beat you this time ITEk... hehehe

LMAO illepall

ITEK Racing Comes To A End
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG