The online racing simulator
Ilari Juusela - A True Legend
(25 posts, started )
So I made this video of Ilbens, one of the biggest legends in LFS.
The video tells about Ilari's LFS career and biggest achievements.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch in HD 720p & Full Screen
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Made by Joku123
Programs used: Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, Audacity, Gimp, mspaint
Music: Rising Mercury by Audio Network, To Glory by Two Steps From Hell
dont take it seriously k?
Rofl
moost b hox
World's fastest hacker. MUST BE HAX.

P.S. How to hax?
Jealous people I see
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Jealous people I see

No, I'm just lucky to live in the same age with someone greater than Alexander the Great. :goodvibes
Quote from N I K I :No, I'm just lucky to live in the same age with someone greater than Alexander the Great. :goodvibes

I like trainzz!
masterclass
True masterpiece!
2013 Movie of the Year.
And what was the point of this video?
I bet everyone here can go to lfsworld..
damn
Well, that backfired.
Well, there goes to all the doubters!
now i should write marus is biggest legend? oh crap wait..not so long time ago joe had so many wrs...yeah right...:doh:

let me write some lfs legends

biggie,flotch,arrechee,baw,norbi...and so on...
Quote from undertaker00 :

biggie,flotch,arrechee,baw,norbi...and so on...

Reggie, Jay-z, 2pac and biggie?

Seriously though we've been here before, watch any good LFS driver go to iR and be up the front, the level of driving in LFS hasn't changed, if anything we are as quick as we've ever been before.
Why so called "legends" are taken from WR charts? Then arrechee, pecholobo, Ulisse, Worm [anyone else who were on top of WR's] are legends too?

Take scipy, Norbi, hugoluis - people who actually done racing rather than enlargening their virtual penis. Bawbag done WR's but it was a cute habit to upload a lap before every MoE race start. I barely remember them spending time doing a statwhoreish HLing 24/7 just to have a separate thread of "grats" or a worshiping video.

LOOOL Marus owned this just in time
Quote from OTone :LOOOL Marus owned this just in time

+1

now MARUS go for 200!
Quote from texasltu :why so called "legends" are taken from wr charts? Then arrechee, pecholobo, ulisse, worm [anyone else who were on top of wr's] are legends too?

Take scipy, norbi, hugoluis - people who actually done racing rather than enlargening their virtual penis. Bawbag done wr's but it was a cute habit to upload a lap before every moe race start. :d i barely remember them spending time doing a statwhoreish hling 24/7 just to have a separate thread of "grats" or a worshiping video.

+1.
>ilbens parody video about imol
>everyone talking about how great marus is
>mfw

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG